Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

In our first 9 games we only lost three games, in our last 12 games we've only lost 3 games. If it wasn't for that period of 9 games where we lost 8, we'd be around Burnley right now imo.

In our first 9 games we only lost three games, in our last 12 games we've only lost 3 games. If it wasn't for that period of 9 games where we lost 8, we'd be around Burnley right now imo.

That’s not really opinion :lol:

Yeah, I know, but I was looking at the fixtures, and figured i'd just state the obvious tbh, our form has been decent this season other then that shite period :lol:

Stoke are down imo. Can’t defend for s***.  They have goals in them but not loads.

They've only conceded 7 in 7 since Lambert came in, and two of them were against Man City, but have only scored 5 in 7. So tbh your statement is the complete opposite to the truth.

Could be said of most of his posts. I'm convinced he's a bot.

Stoke have conceded the second highest amount of goals in the PL. They've only managed to stem the flow by being very defensive and now they can't score goals. If they attack teams they'll be very vulnerable because their defence is poor.

And this thread would be called the EUROPALEAGUEOMETER.

Coincidently that run of losses came during the period of whether new ownership was happening or not.

I know Rafa and the players will absolutely deny it but there's no doubt in my mind it had an impact on the team rightly or wrongly.

Coincidently that run of losses came during the period of whether new ownership was happening or not.

I know Rafa and the players will absolutely deny it but there's no doubt in my mind it had an impact on the team rightly or wrongly.

Lascelles was hurt too, right? Whoops Yorkie said it first, spot on.

I know Southampton are much, but a possible new-manager-bounce worries me.

5pts ahead of the drop, but all it takes is one bad week- we lose, results go against us- and it's 2pts with 7 games to play. In saying that, I'm confident we will stay up but there's so much hinging on this Huddersfield game imo. Win that and we'll be fine, but it's another must-not-lose.

I'm optimistic but this is football, this is NUFC.

I know Southampton are much, but a possible new-manager-bounce worries me.

5pts ahead of the drop, but all it takes is one bad week- we lose, results go against us- and it's 2pts with 7 games to play. In saying that, I'm confident we will stay up but there's so much hinging on this Huddersfield game imo. Win that and we'll be fine, but it's another must-not-lose.

I'm optimistic but this is football, this is NUFC.

Exactly, as Richie warned us in the press it is not over yet!

A loss to Huddersfield and a couple of results going against us and we could start to sweat again.

We should be fine from here but it is still not certain at all.

Therefore I think the folk voting 0 are getting just a little ahead of themselves. I can see why they are confident, but there are no guarantees.

Big game for Stoke tomorrow, at home to Everton. And they might have to do it without Shaqiri, who hasn't trained since Monday and has been left out of the Swiss squad.

If they don't win, I'm not sure they can stay up.