Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We're out to 20/1 with SkyBet

The bookies are very rarely this far off the mark. If anyone genuinely thinks we're still deep in the s*** they should chuck £25 on and buy a holiday.

Leicester city?

‘rarely’

foCZigL.png

Wonder how the other relegation threatened clubs form against the bigger sides compares cause ours is terrible. Wey not even "big sides", basically everyone above us :lol:

Wow, actually done much better against our relegation rivals than I thought.

Brighton, Swansea and Burnley at home hugely disappointing, also Huddersfield,  Bournemouth and Palace away.

Hugely disappointing :lol:

We'd nearly be 6th if we'd won all those ffs.

We'd be fucking first of we won every game. Fewmin!

A win to huddersfield might well be enough looking at stoke west ham and Southampton fixtures. Will be two of those, fingers crossed.

Yep, and?  Were you happy with draws at home to those 3?

Once again shows that its possible to fight for a European spot with a good manager and the right backing.

Yep, and?  Were you happy with draws at home to those 3?

Once again shows that its possible to fight for a European spot with a good manager and the right backing.

We are a newly promoted team, man. I'm not overjoyed we drew but I wouldn't go as far as "hugely disappointing". Like, what was the Huddersfield loss for you? End of the world?

We are on 32 points with 8 games to go. Would of been nice to win even one of those draws, aye. But we didn't and we go again. It's not like we are on 26 points and are really ruing those missed opportunities. Well not yet anyway :lol:

Wilfried Zaha

Crystal Palace’s Premier League record with Zaha starting:

Played – 21

Won – 7

Drawn – 9

Lost – 5

Points per game – 1.43

Goals per game – 1.24

Crystal Palace’s Premier League record without Zaha starting:

Played – 10

Won – 0

Drawn – 0

Lost – 10

Points per game – 0.00

Goals per game – 0.40

I knew Palace were reliant on Zaha but didn't realise their record was that bad without him

Looking at fixtures, if Stoke lose the next two against Spurs and Arsenal, they are effectively gone for me. They'd need 10 points from 5 games just to reach 37.

Likewise if Soton lose against West Ham, they will have 7 games left, of which 5 are away from home. I can't see them getting 3 wins even if they beat West Ham.

And West hams easiest remaining fixtures are against both Soton and Stoke. They can't all win.

Looking at fixtures, if Stoke lose the next two against Spurs and Arsenal, they are effectively gone for me. They'd need 10 points from 5 games just to reach 37.

Likewise if Soton lose against West Ham, they will have 7 games left, of which 5 are away from home. I can't see them getting 3 wins even if they beat West Ham.

And West hams easiest remaining fixtures are against both Soton and Stoke. They can't all win.

I'd say the loser of West Ham v Southampton joins WBA and Stoke.

West Ham: Soton (h), Chelsea (a), Stoke (h), Arsenal (a), Man City (h), Man Utd (h), Leicester (a), Everton (h)

Southampton: West Ham (a), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (h), B'mouth (h), Everton (a), Leicester (a), Swansea (a), Man City (h)

I've emboldened the games that I look at and think they can get wins from. As you can see, it's not many. If we beat Huddersfield I think that's us safe and them in the mix. Their run-in is shocking as well.

Next round of games is massive like, if Southampton beat West Ham, we beat Huddersfield, Place lose to Liverpool and Swansea lose to Man United, which I'd say there is a fair chance of happening. Then there will only be a point separating the 5 clubs.