Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Wouldn't it be typical us to go and play absolutely s**** and lose against Huddersfield just to make things hard for ourselves.

Not really.

True. We have a long history of making things easy for ourselves. :lol:

Really need to be looking to get the issue settled or thereabouts before Watford, don't fancy going into those last 3 games within 9 days needing anything at all really.

7 points from our next 4 seems doable taking us to 39 points going into the WBA game.

Steady on, 4 points from 4 would do. Keep the bar nice and low.

If we managed to beat Brom after that we'd be on 39. Job Done.

Aye, fair enough. Just always had a hunch that we'd get a brilliant result in the Arsenal game.

If we beat Huddersfield then not only does it put us close to safety, but it also puts Huddersfield in a difficult position. On paper they would only have 2/3 winnable games left. I'd expect both Watford and Everton to beat them, the only thing they might have going for them that either Watford or Everton, or both decided to go on holiday once they have passed the 40 points mark.

If we beat Huddersfield then not only does it put us close to safety, but it also puts Huddersfield in a difficult position. On paper they would only have 2/3 winnable games left. I'd expect both Watford and Everton to beat them, the only thing they might have going for them that either Watford or Everton, or both decided to go on holiday once they have passed the 40 points mark.

Same thing applies to us as well. To be honest if we're lucky only Huddlesfield and Spurs out of our remaining fixtures could have anything to play for. If the gap between 17th and Brom stays the same they'll be relegated before they play us.

If we beat Huddlesfield I can't see how all the teams below us could finish above us, too many teams with tough run ins, they can't all do it.

Stoke a fucked. I really think it’s only it’s only place left, even then Southampton still have really tough fixtures.

They are only 3 points from safety, so they are not dead and buried yet. However from our perspective it's hard to see how they would be able to get 6 more points than us (considering we have a large GD advantage) based on the games they and we have left, so could very well discount them as a threat to catch us.