Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we finish below Huddersfield & Cardiff we want shot.

:suicide:

I think they will both be in deep shit.

For me it's that last final place for the drop we are in 'competition' for.

Really doesn't matter in many respects though. Bigger aspect is obviously the civil war and Rafa's position..just the whole future of the club really :laugh2:

Could be worse though..we could have been born 12 miles over the wrong side of the water.

If we finish below Huddersfield & Cardiff we want shot.

:suicide:

I think they will both be in deep shit.

For me it's that last final place for the drop we are in 'competition' for.

Really doesn't matter in many respects though. Bigger aspect is obviously the civil war and Rafa's position..just the whole future of the club really :laugh2:

Could be worse though..we could have been born 12 miles over the wrong side of the water. along the banks of the wrong river.

Haven't even seen our new Strikeforce together yet, haven't seen either of our new centre backs, haven't seen Ki, but aye, we're nailed for relegation after two games. Of which we haven't even lost both.

The two signings I was most pleased about were Rondon and Ki, and we've seen little of Rondon and nothing of Ki so far.

The whole atmosphere around the club is a worry though, and I think we'll have a situation similar to last season, with every club below the top eight, at some stage or other, in danger of going down. It really depends on how we react to that challenge.

Guest covmag

Haven't even seen our new Strikeforce together yet, haven't seen either of our new centre backs, haven't seen Ki, but aye, we're nailed for relegation after two games. Of which we haven't even lost both.

did we get something from the Spurs game ?  :undecided:

turns up 1 notch.

Aye. Very disappointed in Lascelles tbh. Manager picks the team, ordinarily he's the first name on the teamsheet for me but his place should never be guaranteed and if Rafa wants to do something different he has to accept it.

So much for everyone pulling in the same direction.

On the positive front, it might be good to get this out now before a difficult game than one where it is vital to get three points off a relegation rival.

That's assuming lessons can be learnt and bridges rebuilt, and this is not the start of a slide.

Guest covmag

On the positive front, it might be good to get this out now before a difficult game than one where it is vital to get three points off a relegation rival.

That's assuming lessons can be learnt and bridges rebuilt, and this is not the start of a slide.

once theres a rebel ya fucked

If it's true that the Captain is arguing and falling out with Rafa then we are totally fucked.

I agree, that would be problematic. I don't think that's the case, though.

What do you think is the case then?

If it's true that the Captain is arguing and falling out with Rafa then we are totally fucked.

Well i think he does indeed have a knock but could have played and had the midweek game off, and i also think he'll be going to the manager with his tail between his legs to apologise for being an arrogant twat.

Even if they did have a disagreement and Rafa benched him for it, that's not indicative of a falling out.

Even if they did have a disagreement and Rafa benched him for it, that's not indicative of a falling out.

Well, he's not ditching him for no reason. Guess you could argue there's different degree of falling out, but it definitely seems like they've had one.