Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest covmag

Job done lads man fucking relax  O0

:lol:

Seriously ok, I stand by that comment in the end, however the football(hoofball) is getting worse, I doubt it was ever any good.I put my hands up and say many were right about Bruce, I defend it when it’s day to day slagging off of fans and the team but I’ve come to conclusion this team is definitely capable of staying up but maybe not under Bruce.So many are going backwards, no real pattern of play, no goals, injuries left right and centre.

Bleak times ahead, I won’t revel in it and fwiw I think we will scrape survival, yesterday was fucking ridiculously shite.

I don’t know whether to praise you for admitting you were wrong or criticise you for being a wind vane...

Actually, too many people on the internet stick to ridiculous opinions; come join the Brewcie pile-on! it’s about the only fun a Toon fan can have these days :thup:

Mate it would take a spectacular fall from when I said that , the position looked very safe, I understand and have never championed him in truth but not resorted and I won’t start slagging the bloke, I genuinely believe he took the job in good faith, his actual ability seems shite .

I won’t join in with the insults but I’ve now realised he’s proper shite and most were right all along about him.

If they are 5/1 to go down then that’s a fucking good bet, where I differ is I don’t want it.

My lads went yesterday, they said the place was soulless and lucky to be 47000 in the ground, worst they have ever seen on and off the pitch, they also mentioned no Ashley songs etc .Gutted they wasted their money as they aren’t blessed with it, don’t have a go at them as they won’t be back.Lesson learned they had.

After being 10 points clear of the bottom 3 at Christmas we could well find ourselves back there after the Arsenal game.

Villa, Bournemouth, West Ham & Brighton all seem to be playing to each other in the next few weeks so have decent chances of gaining some ground on us.

Us and Burnley have a horrific set of fixtures so expect both of us to drop down the table.

I genuinely believe he took the job in good faith, his actual ability seems shite .

You can't mean that surely. You believe this despite us knowing that Alan Shearer warned him not to take it? That's on top of all the public knowledge that there is about how Ashley runs the club and treats people.

I know that people could say the same about Rafa but I think Rafa above everyone else, has highlighted how things are done here.

Guest covmag

I genuinely believe he took the job in good faith, his actual ability seems shite .

You can't mean that surely. You believe this despite us knowing that Alan Shearer warned him not to take it? That's on top of all the public knowledge that there is about how Ashley runs the club and treats people.

I know that people could say the same about Rafa but I think Rafa above everyone else, has highlighted how things are done here.

Well we don’t know for sure, maybe I’m too soft on him  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

There is always one team that gets sucked into it, hopefully it will be Bruce’s team as they fucking suck!

I'm intrigued to see what the crowd are like on the last day if we go down and those that are left have to watch Liverpool pick up the trophy

They’ll already have it the way they’re going you'd suspect.

I'm intrigued to see what the crowd are like on the last day if we go down and those that are left have to watch Liverpool pick up the trophy

Won't they still only get the trophy on the final day or is it handed over as soon as it's won ?

Won't they still only get the trophy on the final day or is it handed over as soon as it's won ?

Their final home game I’d imagine?

No way they are going down man with that run of games from mid feb to April.

Those matches are the ones which will be just as difficult as playing Chelsea and Arsenal.

Southampton, Watford and Bournemouth will be desperate for points and our away record under Bruce is shite.

Job done lads man fucking relax  O0

:lol:

Seriously ok, I stand by that comment in the end, however the football(hoofball) is getting worse, I doubt it was ever any good.I put my hands up and say many were right about Bruce, I defend it when it’s day to day slagging off of fans and the team but I’ve come to conclusion this team is definitely capable of staying up but maybe not under Bruce.So many are going backwards, no real pattern of play, no goals, injuries left right and centre.

Bleak times ahead, I won’t revel in it and fwiw I think we will scrape survival, yesterday was fucking ridiculously shite.

The reason people have been mocking that comment is that avoiding relegation is not "job done" as you put it. Or it shouldn't be, and we shouldn't accept that as "job done".

Some of us don't give a fuck about Ashley's club staying on the gravy train by the skin of their teeth.