Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest reefatoon

Massive game tonight. Got tons of Leeds mates so hopefully they can do us a favour.

Apart from maybe bricking the Fulham coach on the way, I’m not sure what favour your tons of Leeds mates could offer. Hope they do something like.

Out of all the teams the league we deserve to go down, both Fulham and Brighton offer something, we don't, we contribute fuck all to the league, and actively try to keep it that way. Were like a pube on a toilet seat. It's depressing as fuck.

Big result that. Avoid defeat tomorrow and we should be alright. We need to win games but so do Brighton and if they can't do it on their own patch against a horrible, disgusting piece of shit team like us, then we should take confidence from that.

We'll 100% play not to lose. Brighton will see most of the ball, it's just whether they put away the chances they've been missing all season. It wouldn't suprise me if we shithouse a result out of it.

Interestingly they changed shape against Southampton and won the game. I wonder if they'll stick with that tomorrow.

Big result that. Avoid defeat tomorrow and we should be alright. We need to win games but so do Brighton and if they can't do it on their own patch against a horrible, disgusting piece of s*** team like us, then we should take confidence from that.

Tmrw’s game is huge. Win and I would actually put us at a 3, draw at a 6 or 7, but, a defeat still a 9 in my mind. Listen to Parker there man no bollocks just telling it as it is.

Big result that. Avoid defeat tomorrow and we should be alright. We need to win games but so do Brighton and if they can't do it on their own patch against a horrible, disgusting piece of s*** team like us, then we should take confidence from that.

Tmrw’s game is huge. Win and I would actually put us at a 3, draw at a 6 or 7, but, a defeat still a 9 in my mind. Listen to Parker there man no bollocks just telling it as it is.

A draw is as good as a loss for me considering our goal difference is utter shite.

A draw is as good as a loss for me considering our goal difference is utter s****.

Yeah maybe was thinking more on Fulham’s recent record of drawing most games.

Away to a Villa

Home to Wolves

Away to Arsenal

Fulham’s next 3 games , can’t see them above us anytime soon mind .

Admittedly I didn't watch it but from what I've read Villa were hopeless against us and a semi competent team would have seen them off. Wolves have been average at best, highlighted in the fact that they couldn't even beat us in either game this season and although Arsenal have picked up of late, excluding their loss to Olympiakos, I don't think they're a stick on to win any given game.

If we lose tonight, and I'm agreeing with the bookies here and think we will, there's every chance of us being in the bottom 3 in three games time and if/when we do end up in there I don't see us getting back out. So bloody frustrating because this whole sorry affair could have been so easily avoided.

Villa should have Grealish back for their game against Fulham as well as Traoré who went off injured against us.

Even with just Grealish back they will look a lot better.

Wolves are hit and miss, it all depends on if they want to show up, a bit like Leeds.

Away to a Villa

Home to Wolves

Away to Arsenal

Fulham’s next 3 games , can’t see them above us anytime soon mind .

Admittedly I didn't watch it but from what I've read Villa were hopeless against us and a semi competent team would have seen them off. Wolves have been average at best, highlighted in the fact that they couldn't even beat us in either game this season and although Arsenal have picked up of late, excluding their loss to Olympiakos, I don't think they're a stick on to win any given game.

If we lose tonight, and I'm agreeing with the bookies here and think we will, there's every chance of us being in the bottom 3 in three games time and if/when we do end up in there I don't see us getting back out. So bloody frustrating because this whole sorry affair could have been so easily avoided.

Villa are massively better with Grealish, he will be fit and well, he inspires the whole team mate, Wolves are a good side , very much like Leeds you don’t know what you will get but I still fancy them to hold them at least.

Maximum 3 points in these in my opinion.

A draw is as good as a loss for me considering our goal difference is utter shite.

Only two goals seperate us and Fulham now. Shame Bruce doesn't know that you're allowed to attack even if you're winning

Any chance of Jimenes being fit for Wolves for their game against Fulham?

He isn’t heading the ball yet - so no chance me thinks - most likely be back next year with one of those rugby helmets