Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

can see relegation been determined by GD.  Hopefully city hammer fulham tonight to eat away at the goal difference, i did think the same too with liverpool last week which didnt work out too well for us

think our best bet is southampton to beat brighton next week and we either beat or draw with brighton next week

Burnley probably safe now, 1 from 3 realistically

I’m as doom & gloom as most but if we win (yes I know) our game in hand there’s only 2 points between us and them and we play them soon. They are in a good position but doubt they are safe yet

Burnley probably safe now, 1 from 3 realistically

I’m as doom & gloom as most but if we win (yes I know) our game in hand there’s only 2 points between us and them and we play them soon. They are in a good position but doubt they are safe yet

But if we win our game in hand then it stops Brighton picking up 3 points.

It's a combination of the number of teams beneath them and them being 5 clear of us that imo now males them safe

I can't see it either but we probably will and we will when ASM, Almiron and Wilson are back.  I think we'll stay up probably but I'm not that bothered if we don't.

I do as I decided to roll my season ticket to next season...  :idiot2:

...with regards refunds..how can they legally put a time limit on claiming?

I can't see it either but we probably will and we will when ASM, Almiron and Wilson are back.  I think we'll stay up probably but I'm not that bothered if we don't.

We're shit with a full strength team under Bruce that's why i think we'll go down

I do as I decided to roll my season ticket to next season...  :idiot2:

...with regards refunds..how can they legally put a time limit on claiming?

I don't know if they can, but [i imagine] If you've signed an agreement that states that, then they're protected by the cost of justice.

We're shit with a full strength team under Bruce that's why i think we'll go down

Two games at the end of the season is a risky time to experiment with picking the right team.