Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Don’t trust Leeds at all next week.

Bruce’s luck has ran out now too. We aren’t shithousing wins and the teams around as are starting to get unlikely wins here and there. Burnley, Brighton and Fulham went to Anfield with some belief and took advantage of a poor Liverpool. We will go there after Bruce had given them a good hoop licking in his presser and surrender before a ball is kicked. Looking at his hog like face makes me skin crawl.

Whilst it’s not all over if we lose next week and Fulham win you’d hope Charnley and co would start to panic?

That’d be too late. It potentially already is.

Ashley has not learned from his last two relegations that the mistake wasn't the change in manager, but that the changes were made too late. Since we are where we are I can see why he's sticking with Bruce. Only one person to blame for where we are, as has always been the case. Yet the most noise is still, as every other time, around the manager.

Let it all burn.

Still at a 5, next week is enormous though.

:thup: Can't call it.

Two points from WBA and Villa was absolutely despicable though, particularly given the way in which we 'won' those points.

Whilst it’s not all over if we lose next week and Fulham win you’d hope Charnley and co would start to panic?

Yea it’s already too late. We needed a new manger to have a run at these winnable games.

Aye. If we're going down, let Bruce be the one taking us down. Would not want to imagine the media blaming whoever replaces him and saying  Bruce would have kept us up.

So let it be. Let us be relegated with the coward bacon lover kebab monster canteen loving lips licking consrantly moaning Steve Bruce in charge.

Hope that even in 5-10 years time when he is a distant memory, Bruce gets a load of abuse every time he sets foot in a pub in Newcastle.

The fat Manc c***.

Aye, only silver lining will be if he’s unable to show his face in his favourite haunts ever again. Diamond in Pont iirc.

I think it is aye.

Him, Shearer and the two Tories Caulkin and Edwards stroking each other's egos over a few beers.

Don't think anyone is 'wetting their knickers' .

In fact most seem to be only interested due to the hope staying up may be a benefit for a potential takeover to get rid of fat Mike.

However quite where any confidence can come from looking at the last remaining fixtures, and what points would be needed to ensure survival is beyond me.

If NUFC lose against Brighton the only two games that would seem remotely likely to get anything from would be Sheff Utd (who have beaten 'us' already) and Fulham away.

So the Brighton game, and a win from it would seem to be exactly as Pilko suggests, rather a must win and not a must not lose.

Had us staying up by a point on 38, Fulham level with us and Brighton going down on 37. But as I put Brighton to lose at Arsenal and us to draw at Fulham on the last day that means that we're in the bottom 3 when we kick off on the last day.

:anguish:

Will need to win the last 2 games Vs Sheffield and Fulham.

Scenario 1 - Wilson, ASM and Miggy all back and we'll prove too strong for them.

Scenario 2 - Wilson, ASM and Miggy each brought back early in their recovery as an act of desperation, last one half each before being taken off not appearing for the rest of the season and we don't won't another game.

Don't think anyone is 'wetting their knickers' .

In fact most seem to be only interested due to the hope staying up may be a benefit for a potential takeover to get rid of fat Mike.

However quite where any confidence can come from looking at the last remaining fixtures, and what points would be needed to ensure survival is beyond me.

If NUFC lose against Brighton the only two games that would seem remotely likely to get anything from would be Sheff Utd (who have beaten 'us' already) and Fulham away.

So the Brighton game, and a win from it would seem to be exactly as Pilko suggests, rather a must win and not a must not lose.

I don't think we'll get anything at Fulham.  Parker can motivate them, if they've still got a chance he'll have them fighting for their lives, if they're down we're looking at us vs. spurs when we went down last time.

We need to be safe before the Fulham game.

Scenario 1 - Wilson, ASM and Miggy all back and we'll prove too strong for them.

Scenario 2 - Wilson, ASM and Miggy each brought back early in their recovery as an act of desperation, last one half each before being taken off not appearing for the rest of the season and we don't won't another game.

I don't know why people are so confident we'll pick up points with Miggy, ASM and Wilson. Our full strength team is shit due to Bruce's mismanagement

Well I think today has put a pin in it. This week we thought Brighton had a chance out of pure desperation but they weren't really going to go.

So it's us or Fulham. But this run of games was meant to put a gap between us before the tough ones, not lessen it.

I don't know why people are so confident we'll pick up points with Miggy, ASM and Wilson. Our full strength team is shit due to Bruce's mismanagement

We've been missing Wilson since we beat Southampton. I've been slagging off Jones' formation for a while now, but in the games where all 3 players have been fit and been playing since Jones has come in the record has been W2 D0 L1.

Did you watch the last 2 games? Had opportunities to put both games to bed but lack of finishing cost us.

Between those 3 they've contributed to 22 goals so obviously it's more likely we're going to get goals with them in the team.

Last 2 games have been pretty much 50/50 possession wise as well - we're much improved post-Jones, whatever the reason.

Might be too late but getting results against Sheffield and Fulham isn't unimaginable. Or other teams I suppose.

Ashley has not learned from his last two relegations that the mistake wasn't the change in manager, but that the changes were made too late. Since we are where we are I can see why he's sticking with Bruce. Only one person to blame for where we are, as has always been the case. Yet the most noise is still, as every other time, around the manager.

Let it all burn.

:clap: :clap: