Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Lose on Saturday and it's a solid 8. Can't beat a dusty mattress.

There are a few other rotten teams down there but they've got a bit of fight and guts. We're winging it with an utter fuckwit at the controls, looking at the fixtures we could be well adrift by Halloween. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Lose on Saturday and it's a solid 8. Can't beat a dusty mattress.

There are a few other rotten teams down there but they've got a bit of fight and guts. We're winging it with an utter fuckwit at the controls, looking at the fixtures we could be well adrift by Halloween. 

yet Man U after that , then Leeds and folk think Bruce is secure as fook .

no he isn’t 

13 minutes ago, GWN said:

yet Man U after that , then Leeds and folk think Bruce is secure as fook .

no he isn’t 

I would say he definitely is for 2021. Ashley won't consider a change until January 2022 at the earliest.

He'll gamble and wait until as late as possible.

13 minutes ago, Robster said:

I would say he definitely is for 2021. Ashley won't consider a change until January 2022 at the earliest.

He'll gamble and wait until as late as possible.

Probably on all known form tbf, just wishful thinking on my behalf 

10 straight defeats and the cunt will still be here .

30 minutes ago, GWN said:

Probably on all known form tbf, just wishful thinking on my behalf 

10 straight defeats and the cunt will still be here .

We are all wishing the same. I hate him being connected to the club, even if I do hate the club at the same time.

You'd have to imagine that the list of people who are prepared to work under Ashley now is getting very small. Can't imagine that Ashley is looking forward to recruiting another manager.

I want us down now like. No takeover, what’s the fucking point?

Fuck the sheep in the ground, since they enjoy waving so much, let them wave our PL status goodbye. Proper rattled by the complete brain dead morons. 

10? 2? 5? Dont even fucking care about that anymore. Time was id have wanted us to go down to rid us of this cancer, but we're past that now. Hand me a match when these cunts are huddled together and id burn them all. Those colours and that stadium are mine. I can also bring them back if i have to burn them to the ground to rid them of you. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

21 hours ago, Ben said:

Palace and Norwich are shite

I agree , throw in Brentford who will huff and puff and Leeds in my opinion will also struggle second season .

then us :lol:

Edited by GWN

• 3 weeks later...

We’re going down. As bad as rhe bottom half of the leagues is; I don’t see three teams worse than ours.

A long-term injury to ASM or Wilson and we might as well drop down now. At least we’ve some minor hope while we’ve those fit and playing.

As further kick in the sack, Sunderland will be going up to meet us in the same league again.

Where's the next (first :lol: ) win coming from? We're absolutely buggered and it's all self-inflicted. Again.

We're the most pointless team in the league. 

Edited by NEEJ

28 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Where's the next (first :lol: ) win coming from? We're absolutely buggered and it's all self-inflicted. Again.

We're the most pointless team in the league. 

Watford should be a chance, but I’m going Norwich on 1st December.

16 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

He'll jump off the sinking ship so his name isn't next to the relegation word on the record but he'll be the one responsible.

I'm not so sure. I suspect Ashley has told him his job is safe, come what may (relegation)

The only thing will force him out, is if things turn really nasty from match-goers. Again, perhaps unlikely as not many die-hards/radgies are left.

Edited by Big Geordie