Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Get in Rocker lad!  Wait, wasn't it you who told us to put elastic bands on our socks because was going to blow off the next days or something like that? And God I believed you then with what happened the next day so I'm believing you now again.

Aye, but he thought it was going to be good news.  :lol: Some backfire, that.  :lol:

Well, I didn't get that good news part because part of me already anticipated bad news.

Guest reefatoon

Great info, Rocker :thup:

I'm stupidly falling for this again, like.

:lol: Aye, it’s like 17 weeks ago all over again. Little snifters of excitement reverberating.

Was expecting that angle from Ashley in terms of it being bigger than Newcastle/the North East, as he’s no doubt got plans to use the money to expand his “empire” fairly imminently. The investment/jobs narrative has never had more weight than now.

Get in Rocker lad!  Wait, wasn't it you who told us to put elastic bands on our socks because was going to blow off the next days or something like that? And God I believed you then with what happened the next day so I'm believing you now again.

Aye, but he thought it was going to be good news.  :lol: Some backfire, that.  :lol:

:lol: I actually cried. All the information I received '**** says biggish news tomorrow for NUFC' and then a celebration smiley face.

Fair to say that she made her own tea when she came in from work. Cunt.  :lol:

Does it have to get to a certain number before there's guaranteed consideration by the government? 100,000?

It's not a parliamentary one.  It could have 500 million, they don't have to do anything.

http://guide.change.org/decision-makers

That’s the process for a change.org  one.

Very publicly dropping of a 75k potion via Nust lights a fire and creates great news for the likes of sky

Great info, Rocker :thup:

I'm stupidly falling for this again, like.

I'm not at this point, because all the issues are still there, but at least now the PL have been put on notice that they can't slink away quietly. Assuming the info turns out to be true hopefully.

I wonder when Harry and Lloyd will be along to slate off Staveley, or tells us we're all mental to still have hope.

:lol:

I'll try to be less confrontational...hopefully Staveley was feeding Caulkin misleading information as a tactic, and not because she's a bullshitter. Better?  :lol:

I think the evidence is racking up that there's life in this yet and the more support there is for the Premier League to be scrutinised, the more likely we're going to have closure one way or another.

Anyone reading this thread, please just share the shit out of that petition and get behind any groups - ideally the Trust because, regardless of how you feel about their activities in the past, they've literally got a direct line to at least two of the three major stakeholders here.

I wonder when Harry and Lloyd will be along to slate off Staveley, or tells us we're all mental to still have hope.

:lol:

I'll try to be less confrontational...hopefully Staveley was feeding Caulkin misleading information as a tactic, and not because she's a bullshitter. Better? :lol:

A tad i guess  :lol:

:lol: I actually cried. All the information I received '**** says biggish news tomorrow for NUFC' and then a celebration smiley face.

Jesus.  :lol: You speaking now though?  :lol:

Jesus.  :lol: You speaking now though?  :lol:

Maybe his friend thought he was an Ashley-loving Saudi-hater

Does it have to get to a certain number before there's guaranteed consideration by the government? 100,000?

It's not a parliamentary one.  It could have 500 million, they don't have to do anything.

That’s what I thought the other day. Needed to have been set up like the Wigan one.

I posted some info from both the gov petition site and change.org.

It seems on either site, 100k signatures doesn't gaurantee it being discussed in parliament, and some with a lot less signatures have been debated.

I guess the profile of the petition either way could force the issue so it being reported by national media can only help.