Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I am by no way saying these guys are legitimate as I don’t think they are but they do genuinely seem to have a successful business. This whole photoshopped picture of them meeting Obama personally seems strange as the only record I can find of it online is from the guy who posted it on twitter. He also claims in the tweet before they only met Obama at a gala dinner they paid tickets for but it was actually their own gala dinner they arranged. Again I’m not saying they are genuine I still think it’s publicity for their new (not that new as it’s 2 companies merged into one) business but I can’t believe we are believing some random on twitter about this photoshopped picture.

:lol: We're not just now clocking that all their images are photoshopped, right?

I’m sorry but I don’t see they are photoshopped. The one outside the building is but it’s supposed to be like that. They just had a photo with a building in the back. Yes it doesn’t look great but since when have we all become PR experts on this forum? The 2 photos of them standing next to Obama which you can find on their website are genuine and are from a gala dinner their business arranged. The other photoshopped picture is from some random guy on twitter which doesn’t seem to be anywhere else online (unless someone can point me to it)

Guest reefatoon

In that article, what the fuck is the sockless knacker pot going on about here....

“ In the same document, Terence Loh echoes that sentiment.

He said: “It is absolutely not by giving customers what they ask for that we satisfy their needs and expectations, but by excelling and surprising them through our creation of a tailored dream they can emotionally connect with.”

Loh continues: “We go beyond. We create something consumers can’t see. A need they are not even aware they want. Something that beats their expectations and will brighten their future.”

What a pile of meaningless waffle. Get fucked you head cases.

Canny good photoshopping this mind.

I'm fairly confident the guy on the right is photoshopped in to that photo.

Why because he is in a different chair?

Around his glasses and forehead is suspicious like.

Canny good photoshopping this mind.

I'm fairly confident the guy on the right is photoshopped in to that photo.

Why because he is in a different chair?

Around his glasses and forehead is suspicious like.

Zoom in and most of the pixelation around his head looks completely wrong.

Whatever it is, it shows they love a bit of publicity. It makes no sense why they would want to buy the club.

Guest reefatoon

There is another image of everyone sitting in a circle and the bloke in the glasses is one seat further away from Obama (There was some random sitting to Obama’s left). Looks like they have cut him out and moved the spectacles fella closer and added the company logo behind them.