Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Fan-led action, so essentially it means absolutely f*** all then  :lol:

Liam Kennedy has been a joke throughout this takeover, shamelessly stringing along fans for months

He’ll be back on Steve Wraith’s show again now

You literally couldn’t be more wrong about every statement you’ve just made.

That wasn’t the first time DeMarco saw that letter, let’s say he may have had an input in a lot of it. Ignore the fan led action bit as it really isn’t.

Kennedy probably knows the most out of any journo regarding this (that includes Caulkin)

The absolute power post this is if Mimms is actually Kennedy. :lol:

Liam Kennedy has been a joke throughout this takeover, shamelessly stringing along fans for months

That wasn’t the first time DeMarco saw that letter, let’s say he may have had an input in a lot of it. Ignore the fan led action bit as it really isn’t.

Kennedy probably knows the most out of any journo regarding this (that includes Caulkin)

Convinced you’re Liam Kennedy now, but I digress

So another new fan group has surfaced to push this action, can you explain why then it is associated with the same individuals, (Gordon Stein is named on the letter) who were involved with the ridiculous fundraising appeal ‘WorFund’? A complete scam, ludicrously asking for £500k for legal fees

Why would they ask for this money, if they were then going to take this action anyway?

At least you can take part in Wraith’s show tonight, I see he’s already hawking it as an ‘exclusive’.  :lol:

Why the hate? Whoever mimms is, he Is giving us hints & info in good faith days before its public.

Strange outburst

So another new fan group has surfaced to push this action, can you explain why then it is associated with the same individuals, (Gordon Stein is named on the letter) who were involved with the ridiculous fundraising appeal ‘WorFund’? A complete scam, ludicrously asking for £500k for legal fees

Why would they ask for this money, if they were then going to take this action anyway?

At least you can take part in Wraith’s show tonight, I see he’s already hawking it as an ‘exclusive’.  :lol:

Why the hate? Whoever mimms is, he Is giving us hints & info in good faith days before its public.

Strange outburst

Wouldn't say it was hate, just a bit of light hearted rib tickling.

Some right touchy fuckers on here!

Mimms, Ando and Money Mike Ashley (yes, genuinely) are the three real ITKs here.

Someone might have pointed this out before but Money Mike Ashley follows only one on twitter; a PR agency called KBA (Keith Bishop Association). Under their clients they list both Newcastle United and Sports Direct: https://www.kbapr.com/clients/

:whistle:

Ermm, someone want to tell him? :lol:

I find this quite interesting.

Strong worded letter, basically underlines the legal challenges the PL have to overcome in case of a court case.

The ingenious thing is the let it be from a fans group. Leavening all involved parties (buyer/seller) out of the case at this stage. (on paper)

When pushing comes to shove both the seller and buyer can launch independent cases against the PL to ramp up pressure and drain resources.

Seems like this will be an coordinated attack from all angles eventually.

I’m not Kennedy  :lol: although it appears we may know the same one or two people.

Money Mikes latest tweet matches up with what I wrote on here a few weeks ago regarding end of the year. He’s catching up slowly  :whistle:

Mimms, Ando and Money Mike Ashley (yes, genuinely) are the three real ITKs here.

Someone might have pointed this out before but Money Mike Ashley follows only one on twitter; a PR agency called KBA (Keith Bishop Association). Under their clients they list both Newcastle United and Sports Direct: https://www.kbapr.com/clients/

In fact, a lot of the brands listed are owned by Mike Ashely (Frasers Group).

thanks for blowing the lid off of this Sherlock.

Anyone, anyone at all......? :lol:

It could be that it is convenient for the consortium to have an unconnected person to take the action and got in touch with him due to the WorFund stuff. Possibly so they can continue to negotiate with the PL.

In my work we often have cases brought against us by a serial litigator who gets penniless stooges to take legal action on his behalf so he is not liable for costs. Not saying that's the case here, but just an example that it does happen.

Everythings going to be alright mate.

Strange outburst

Sorry mate, will have to shout hip hip hooray next time when I see a letter from a group that tried to scam the fanbase rebranded and pushed by a journalist

Strange outburst

Sorry mate, will have to shout hip hip hooray next time when I see a letter from a group that tried to scam the fanbase rebranded and pushed by a journalist

:lol: Mimms as far as I’m aware Is just the messenger. You are clearly pointing your gun at the wrong person then

A part of me has this horrific feeling Mimms is just some mackem windup who got lucky predicting the last statement.

Aye. I don't pay much attention either way, although if we do indeed hear something this week, he's earned the benefit of the doubt really.

Here's hoping.

He might be genuine but I just cant allow myself to become excited over something someone claims on a football forum. Hopefully he's right, but I'll reserve judgement for now.

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Not completed yet but everything is going into the final stages.

Wooo. Big statement there by Mimms. Let's see how the week develops. If true, legendary status for you Mimms.

So, for me to start accepting Mimms as ITK we need a statement and positive news this week. I suppose the statement itself could be a positive 1. Neck on the line time Mimms.

Mimms.  O0

I'm really not trying to upset anyone but genuinely, lads, the idea that this takeover is still in some way a going concern is completely in your heads. Literally nothing out there has pointed to the idea that the consortium still exists and is pursuing the takeover. It's complete fantasy stuff. Why are you doing this to yourselves? On some level you must know you're setting yourselves up for more guaranteed disappointment? It's honestly really bewildering and sad at this point. Please just wake up.

Please.

Please.

This guy.

Anyone, anyone at all......? :lol:

I guess he ownes it...?  :lol: