Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest reefatoon

Our electric is still off here in Whickham. Fucking typical if it is announced tomorrow and my fridge is off. Fuck you Masters.

Off topic, but I've sent someone a PM I would like to forward on. How do I see my 'sent messages'?

Cheers.

Any chance of a PM aswell if you have some kind of info? Cheers

I can tell you. Do you use PayPal?

Off topic, but I've sent someone a PM I would like to forward on. How do I see my 'sent messages'?

Cheers.

Any chance of a PM aswell if you have some kind of info? Cheers

Fuck the PMs, it needs to be posted on here. At this stage, I don't even care if it's true or not.

I don't think many people would want Saudi if they had a selection of owners to chose from, or even if the current one wasn't as s**** as Ashley. But sadly we are where we are.

I would probably still pick Saudis ahead of most others tbh. If they're good enough partners for our govt, Amanda and the Reuben bros, they are good enough for me.

Exactly these journalists now preaching we should be wary of their motives can f*** off. I’d happily see them purchase the club without passing the test, and then just fold the club to f*** off the PL.

These journalists would be better off investigating which clubs are actively pulling Masters strings to prevent this and also what extent Bein are medalling behind the scenes.

:idiot2:

I’d say you’d be more of an idiot to continue to want Sports Direct FC to represent our great city, in a league who clearly would only value us as being continued cannon fodder for the big 6.

But each to there own I’m sure you’ll be amongst the thousands who continue to rock up and happily take it up the arse.

Most of those who are against the takeover probably don't attend games anyway. Some of them might be actual moral objectors.

Although they'll probably happily join millions of others in marvelling at football played by clubs like Chelsea and City with their angelic owners.

And most of the people in favour of the takeover has no idea who MBS is or what he has done and are willing to do to get what he wants.

Don't get me wrong, I would love Newcastle to have bottomless pits of money and compete with the best in the world. But I don't want MBS as our owner.

Doesn't mind Amanda Stavely or the Reuben brothers though, think they could be good owners without PIF.

Shame Amanda and the Ruebens don't share your view.

Which is where the suggestion that they should just complete it without the checks if the PL won't decide comes from. Would they then have the conviction to kick us out in that case?

Yes, of course they will.

Following our climb up the football pyramid would be more entertaining than watching Ashley FC @sportsdirect

Cheers.

Might be easier just to do a C&P.

Send to forum members in order of zaniness. Me first

Actually, fuck it. Can't be arsed to PM people.  A well respected journalist (on here, anyway) who leans heavily in favour of Newcastle United has told a colleauge of my partners (the wife of Paul Smith of Maximo Park fame  :crazy2:) a decision is expected this week. My partner is deputy head of the medical liaison team at Newcastle University and supports Celtic, if you wanted to know that shit.

I plucked Thursday out of thin air and added additional cans and socks for flavour.

Actually, fuck it. Can't be arsed to PM people.  A well respected journalist (on here, anyway) who leans heavily in favour of Newcastle United has told a colleauge of my partners (the wife of Paul Smith of Maximo Park fame  :crazy2:) a decision is expected this week. My partner is deputy head of the medical liaison team at Newcastle University and supports Celtic, if you wanted to know that shit.

I plucked Thursday out of thin air and added additional cans and socks for flavour.

50% chance.

I bestow upon you the distinction of being "an honourary member of the Manorparkians Group".

Welcome !!