Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Exclusivity over. A fake bid by fake Henry Mauriss and now he’s looking for PIF to bid an extra 50 million based on competition and that we avoided relegation.

Or he’s just buying some time so he can pocket the next tv money instalment

I’m sure if he tries to start messing PCP and the PIF about, he could find himself in serious financial and legal trouble these are not the normal dopes he normally deals with and plays his tricks on.

Unless he has found a legitimate loophole/exception.

To what benefit? Sell for more and keep advertising?

I’m sure if he tries to start messing PCP and the PIF about, he could find himself in serious financial and legal trouble these are not the normal dopes he normally deals with and plays his tricks on.

If so then I will take one for the team and borrow Golfmag's iron 9 and bag.

I’m sure if it’s to do with the length of time taken the Saudis would site it was “out of their control due to extensive PL Checks” and I’m sure the Saudi and PCP lawyers would eat Ashley’s lawyers for breakfast

:When do Premiership teams receive TV money, is it after the season has ended. Could it not be a case of who the money goes to, if Ashley is still the owner then he could argue that it's his. Just a thought, haven't got a clue really :idiot2:

Nah doesn't work like that.

Guest godzilla

Golfmag if it is him did say he didn't know if this is a positive when asked. If Ashley is trying to play funny buggers he will lose a lot of money as the Saudis/Slavely/Ruebens will have him in court quick flash.

Well MA has a habit of going on holiday during the summer transfer window, so its probably just something as simple as us having to wait until 2-3 days after the window slams shut for him to return from France to sign off the final documents

Guest godzilla

If Ashley scuppers this deal and either him or Mauriss own the club next season, there’ll still be 52,000 people showing up.

Stop talking daft man unless he is going to give away season tickets for a sports direct mug

Ernie Els

"I have no clue I’m afraid. Just repeating what I was told 2 hours ago, can be interpreted in different ways. The source is 100% unimpeachable though. Given that we have all assumed that the hold up is the PL, he would have to be very sure of his facts to say that it is not them."

Guest chopey

I wonder if the Saudis paid him a visit in Miami and he's currently signing the deal weekend at Bernies style.

If Ashley scuppers this deal and either him or Mauriss own the club next season, there’ll still be 52,000 people showing up.

No way for Ashley, if he's proven to be the one that's fucked this deal up even his most dedicated sheep will be off, Mauriss might be able to bullshit us into thinking we're going to be great again, just like Ashley did when he bought us, but I won't be falling for it

Only yesterday Masters says they will make decisions soon. Now you lot says the delay is from MA common guys. This is pretty simple avoid any sources and we have new info hear and there.

Golfmag is different mate.

Honestly if this ended up with Ashley in their embassy and no takeover, I'd take it just for the thought of that fat cunt getting chopped up and minced.

As long as they trimmed the fat, i'd eat that burger in celebration.