Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest reefatoon

All sounds lovely. Mike is going to realise if he keeps hold of the club forever and just carries on taking non refundable deposits from everyone, then creaming a little off to the premier league to fuck around with the O&D test, then it’s win win.

I suppose we could do worse than owners who come in like the guy/family at Leicester (RIP).

They haven't spent crazy amounts on the team (I don't think), but gradually built the team up to a competing level, and also pumped money in to build the facilities as well as the local community.

Perhaps not to the extent the KSA may have, but hopefully they also come without all the baggage.

F*** It, I'm back in!! Hehe :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

Wonder if this a solo thing or with PCP/Reubens? Would explain the positivity from their camp about progress etc.

I suppose we could do worse than owners who come in like the guy/family at Leicester (RIP).

They haven't spent crazy amounts on the team (I don't think), but gradually built the team up to a competing level, and also pumped money in to build the facilities as well as the local community.

Perhaps not to the extent the KSA may have, but hopefully they also come without all the baggage.

F*** It, I'm back in!! Hehe :lol:

I love how Leicester has progressed and that was always my preference. Would be so awesome if we got owners like theirs.