Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Believe what?

I'm not quite sure what he's trying to say with that tweet.

obviously you’re not a golfer

Don't play as much now but have played golf since I was 14 and I still don't get it :lol:

Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you’re a moron.

Believe what?

I'm not quite sure what he's trying to say with that tweet.

obviously you’re not a golfer

Don't play as much now but have played golf since I was 14 and I still don't get it :lol:

The implication is the deal is back from the dead, or not dead, given the hand reaching out from the ground in the GIF etc etc

The golf quote is from big lebowski when the guy grabs a bowling ball and doesn't know what it is -

It was my way of saying you kinda missed something a bit obvious. No malice intended though. :thup:

So you have no frame of reference here, Robster. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie . . .

Honestly, every reference is totally lost on me and goes straight over my head :lol:

If someone on here asks you for $1000 make sure you say no :lol:

This Singapore lot are bullshitters what's the more important question is Stavely got us to rattle the PL's cage so what now?

Do they intend to revive the bid after applying this public pressure or did she get us to waste our time?