Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The big lad in full pantomime villain mode today

Looks happy enough to still own the club there like.

Looks happy enough with a lucky point that keeps us away from a relegation fight which might stall the club's sale.

He is attending all our matches now, as it is his "last hurrah".

He desperately wants the deal to go through soon, but he knows he will 'miss it' on some level, so is attending matches as the owner, while he can.

I understand that, human nature.

Absolute stunning levels of guesswork passed off as fact there

Our very own, Sensationalist/Clickbaitist. :lol:

Looks happy enough with a lucky point that keeps us away from a relegation fight which might stall the club's sale.

He desperately wants the deal to go through soon, but he knows he will 'miss it' on some level, so is attending matches as the owner, while he can.

For goodness sake (this is me being polite . . . ) why on earth do you respond with such DRIVEL?

I'm expressing my "opinion", it is not "Guesswork"' and it is not "Fact", it is what I think based on my own knowledge of human nature.

I think I am right, it's a pretty 'basic' example of normal straightforward behaviour (basic human nature) but feel free to "spout drivel" about it if you like !!

Oh, and it is not "Sensationalist/Clickbaitist" either, whatever the f**k that is!

For f**ks sake, some of you . . .

I think it's the way you express your opinion rather than what your opinion actually is a lot of the time, or at least that's the case for me.

It's a bit like reading multiple Daily Star headlines strung together.

I think it's the way you express your opinion rather than what your opinion actually is a lot of the time, or at least that's the case for me.

It's a bit like reading multiple Daily Star headlines strung together.

Well, I'm not going to change, why should I? Why should anyone?

if (some) people choose to make their own "interpretations" (imaginations) about what I say, then that is up to them!

I think I am right, it's a pretty 'basic' example of normal straightforward behaviour (basic human nature) but feel free to "spout drivel" about it if you like !!

There's your schoolboy error right there. You're talking about Mike Ashley who is not a normal human being and rarely, if ever, displays normal behaviour.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-qa-discuss-spurs-19012975.amp?__twitter_impression=true As part of this:

"Hi DC7. My understanding is that there are manoeuvres in the background but the battle has moved onto the legal challenge from Ashley towards the Prem Lge. That is being done with the intention - long-term - of forcing the issue and allowing this takeover to go through. An interesting footnote: PIF have been approached by plenty of clubs of late. But they'd prefer to wait it out for Newcastle" with regards to takeover latest

For goodness sake (this is me being polite . . . ) why on earth do you respond with such DRIVEL?

I'm expressing my "opinion", it is not "Guesswork"' and it is not "Fact", it is what I think based on my own knowledge of human nature.

Oh, and it is not "Sensationalist/Clickbaitist" either, whatever the f**k that is!

I find you quite entertaining, keep doing you, my guy. :thup:

Let him have some positivity and something to hope for.

We have had a whole summer of everyone shitting themselves and being negative.

I think we all know it’s not over yet, not saying it will happen, but the story isn’t over. Can you blame someone for being positive about it?

Fucking hell, it’s not like we can look at our performances and be happy, and outside of football the world is a mess with our little corner of it in a bad situation, without an immediately good outlook.

This was already in the pipeline by Reubens, however great to see them go through with it when office space must be the least sought after commodity at the minute. Shows a great commitment to the city in these difficult times.

Here’s hoping it’s just the beginning....

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/100m-office-development-newcastle-city-19010477

This was already in the pipeline by Reubens, however great to see them go through with it when office space must be the least sought after commodity at the minute. Shows a great commitment to the city in these difficult times.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/100m-office-development-newcastle-city-19010477

Yes, we have been covering all the EPS Developments involving the Reuben Brothers, since 2009, in this thread here (linked below).

You may not want to read all the hundreds of posts of (what is now) 'the history of how we got to where we are now with EPS' but it is definitely the place to follow ALL of what happens from now on . . .

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/eps-east-pilgrim-street-newcastle-various-u-c.530131/unread

Yes, we have been covering all the EPS Developments involving the Reuben Brothers, since 2009, in this thread here (linked below).

You may not want to read all the hundreds of posts of (what is now) 'the history of how we got to where we are now with EPS' but it is definitely the place to follow ALL of what happens from now on . . .

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/eps-east-pilgrim-street-newcastle-various-u-c.530131/unread

Good thread and good to see investment on a big project at this time. Shows just a small glimmer of what we could expect when takeover goes through.

This.  We aren't a police state (yet) ffs.

This.  We aren't a police state (yet) ffs.

I live in Melbourne - yes we are!

Agree let’s embrace and celebrate each other’s differences without all trying to be the same.

If a poster wants to tremble with rage because someone is prontonised about pizza eating Mexicans making their lass orgasm endlessly until they leave the atmosphere, and they can be perfectly pleasant about it then it’s all fine by me.

Agree let’s embrace and celebrate each other’s differences without all trying to be the same.

If a poster wants to tremble with rage because someone is prontonised about pizza eating Mexicans making their lass orgasm endlessly until they leave the atmosphere, and they can be perfectly pleasant about it then it’s all fine by me.

I dont know what any of this means. Especially "prontonised".

N-O lore deep-cut. Memories :aww:

N-O lore deep-cut. Memories :aww:

Thought something was off. I even googled the word and top two results were from N-O

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBIN835IN835&sxsrf=ALeKk01E-2-v-MO5TAst2vYg9j4I0E_BbA%3A1601366955208&ei=q-tyX4ynDOO61fAPyM-kyAg&q=prontonise&oq=prontonise&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIECCMQJzIECCMQJ1DeDljeDmCVEGgAcAB4AIABQ4gBggGSAQEymAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesABAQ&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjMqJTk9I3sAhVjXRUIHcgnCYkQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

This would be a sig-worthy tribute to NO, if only it weren’t more important to shite on Steve Bruce than celebrate our wonderful community :clap:

:lol: Complete nonsense as always, especially coming from someone who doesn't practice any of what you've just tried, unsuccessfully, to espouse.

Just let it go fella. Let it go  :lol:

Just let it go fella. Let it go  :lol:

No reason for him to let it go, the body language was clear for all to see.

Smile as wide as the Tyne chuckling away to himself = Fuck you Levy have some of that you cockney cunt, that’ll teach you for lobbying against the takeover.

The rubbing of his hands = That keeps this on track I’ll be in the money soon once Nick’s done with Masters and co.

Easy didn’t need to be a body language expert, Manorpark on the money yet again.