Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Getting back on track got to take my hat off to mimms. He’s clearly got the inside track on this, let’s hope his prediction of good news over next few weeks and space in the fridge is also spot on.

This seems like a calculated move by all parties, let’s hope the PL haven’t got the cash or stomach for the fight.

@LiamJKennedy23

Replying to

@NUFC360

As I keep saying to people, play it out - what will result from this - and join the dots. This is not just a fan effort.

It's so far back I don't want to check but did he predict good news in a couple of weeks. I know he predicted a statement, now, and something about a few weeks. But there is no way anybody can know that the outcome in a few weeks will be good.

Dear old Skirge seems confident

Saying? Wasn't he the one who started calling LR the window licker? :lol:

Just tweeted something about getting the pek out Thursday. He's been on plane watch for years mind. Remember Marley the dog all decked out in black and white that first promotion season?  :lol: :lol:

It seems strange to me that if talks are ongoing and have been constructive, which has been reported, this seems a bit unnecessary.

So I conclude that things aren't progressing quite so well and we are now at the shits getting real stage

Just tweeted something about getting the pek out Thursday. He's been on plane watch for years mind. Remember Marley the dog all decked out in black and white that first promotion season?  :lol: :lol:

:itk:  :lol:

:itk:  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Masters just comes across as a shady character. Remember that interview he did talking about the takeover and kept licking his lips and touching his nose etc. Think one of those body language experts on youtube even made a video with him.

Masters just comes across as a shady character. Remember that interview he did talking about the takeover and kept licking his lips and touching his nose etc. Think one of those body language experts on youtube even made a video with him.

Yes, like a younger and cunt version of Robert Redford, without the acting skills.

Getting back on track got to take my hat off to mimms. He’s clearly got the inside track on this, let’s hope his prediction of good news over next few weeks and space in the fridge is also spot on.

This seems like a calculated move by all parties, let’s hope the PL haven’t got the cash or stomach for the fight.

@LiamJKennedy23

Replying to

@NUFC360

As I keep saying to people, play it out - what will result from this - and join the dots. This is not just a fan effort.

It's so far back I don't want to check but did he predict good news in a couple of weeks. I know he predicted a statement, now, and something about a few weeks. But there is no way anybody can know that the outcome in a few weeks will be good.

A selection of mimms recent posts.

Progress I mentioned is due to a different direction that the lawyers have explored/exploited.

Last thing I’m saying on here. Been told there will be another statement this week.  O0

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Not completed yet but everything is going into the final stages.

LK says pif still want the club but won’t be hanging around for ever

Quite the scoop

You really are miserable ain’t you :lol:

Personally would have banned him before Penn.

Nobody should be banned!

I was just kidding man, however I am surprised you haven’t been kicked off.

Don’t think too many have noticed his stirring agenda

Yep. From the first time I seen him in that interview outdoors back in April when he’s on about no “timescales for these things”, I knew he was a slimy corrupt w***** them. Hoffman’s role in all this shouldn’t go unnoticed either

You want to read his interview with Matt Slater in the Athletic re PPV. His evasive answers regarding who chose the price point would not look good in court. I’d go as far to say that if he was ever called as a witness in court proceedings re our takeover, he’d come across as unreliable at best and a conniving corrupt c*** at worst.