Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest reefatoon

How long before ‘Beltagraph NovaCastle Ltd’ is registered on Companies House?

:lol: Hope they rename the ground to that.

Guest Cheesy Beans

One massive plus if this does go through (:yao:). Chopra hates Bruce. He’ll be out on his arse.

Every chance the summer transfer funds will be gambled on a spin of roulette mind :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Love how we are back to the data room getting a mention. Missed this mysterious room on the last takeover f*** up.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Chopra was a massive Rafa fan, fwiw.

He was also a big supporter of the PCP/PIF/Reuben bid - part of me wonders if they will be involved in this. Maybe BN Group have enough to do it on their own, but the talk of community spending etc. all sounds familiar.

Would make sense with Jamie Reuben and Ghodoussi all posting or liking positive tweets in the last few days about not giving up.

Chopra was a massive Rafa fan, fwiw.

He was also a big supporter of the PCP/PIF/Reuben bid - part of me wonders if they will be involved in this. Maybe BN Group have enough to do it on their own, but the talk of community spending etc. all sounds familiar.

Would make sense with Jamie Reuben and Ghodoussi all posting or liking positive tweets in the last few days about not giving up.

No

Feels so underwhelming after having put so much excitement into PIF.

We were so close to eventually becoming one of the elite in European football. So close.

That’s how I feel too.