Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

This should still be the only deal we’re interested in, anything else is a distraction. If Ashley can get the Saudis to pursue arbitration, it might be a long way off but in my view they’d get the club in the end, and would be worth waiting for.

Faint and silly hope but what if Masters is happy for someone else ( arbitration ) to say yes then hes got no comeback from Qatar , Bein etc ?

The arbitration would only decide if PIF are a separate entity, if they found that they were then the PL would probably be unable to pin any offences on them.

It would be a road map to getting a decision, but potentially a long one and no guarantee of it going PIF’s way of course. However, this looks like the only way of resurrecting the deal, it just depends whether Saudis will play ball.

The PL will have succeeded in kicking this well down the road, and it would probably remove the threat of any legal action from bein if the had to allow it, this was clearly the PL’s escape route and looks like they’ve played a blinder as things stand.

The only other feint hope I have is that there maybe political moves going on behind the scenes, with a view to another solution being found. I can’t imagine this has done much for UK and Saudi business.

Guest chicken little

btw am loving the dogshit photoshops these two-bob wankers are attaching to their press releases. dodgier than that energy drink cunt down the road iyam.

INjQqM7.jpg

0qRRunH.jpg

dq0REV4.jpg

I can’t help but wonder if this is some form elaborate marketing scheme for a MLM.

Free press in Singapore’s two largest media entities.

Doesn’t fill you with confidence like :lol: fake meetings with Obama but real ones with Choora :lol:

I’d agree. We need to hear from her

Absolutely, the post Masters letter vacuum is deafening, someone needs to step forward, explain what he has said and either refute it or defend it and give intent on progress or tapping out.

Didn't they make a comment the other day (via a journo) about them not taking up arbitration because a decision hadn't been made by the PL?

Still need an explanation on what their next step is though and if they are definitely still looking to get the deal done or if it is now about saving face.