Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

If you where serious about taking over the club and spending the amount that would be needed, then you wouldn’t have chopra involved in any shape or form.

This is pretty much my view, aye

If you where serious about taking over the club and spending the amount that would be needed, then you wouldn’t have chopra involved in any shape or form.

This is pretty much my view, aye

Aye, and you also wouldn't announce it publicly at this stage. Everything about it sounds like our typical fakeover.

I don’t have the appetite for another drawn out takeover. Think pif/pcp/rb was my last hope and as I said previously this whole saga has left a bitter taste in the mouth about the PL. i have zero interest in that league next season

Multi Billion Pound business people couldn't get this deal done so why not let someone like Chopra have a go. Can't do any worse :lol:

What an absolute f***ing creep.  He blocked me yesterday after I called him out on what he posted (then removed) about the poor f***er that died underneath the Tyne Bridge.

I didn’t sign up to the NUST when he was so heavily involved with it. I don’t think we can have a supporters group with someone so vocal about it that attempts to make it about them as often as he did. The desperation to pretend he’s got the inside track on things and is some sort of connected super fan really boils my piss. I’ve heard he’s actually a nice guy but his online persona doesn’t come across well.

Guest Cheesy Beans

To be fair, his online persona is his business.

He’s no different to an Instagram influencer - he has to keep up appearances otherwise he’s stop being relevant and stop earning money.

He’s no different to an Instagram influencer - he has to keep up appearances otherwise he’s stop being relevant and stop earning money.

Most influencers are at least decent to look at

He earns a living from his online persona ?

Guest Cheesy Beans

He earns a living from his online persona ?

Well he does through his events, books etc. which are possible due to his online presence and advertising.

His last Instagram post was also an advert for boxing clothing.