Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Will all be done in the next 14 days I’m told. #hope #wait #soon #cans

You should be banned from this forum for playing people feelings constantly.

Eh? I’m one of the least of members who play people’s feelings and when I do spout shite, as tiresome as it may be, the older members will know at least not to take anything seriously enough and nor should anyone else.

Anyway, if it doesn’t go through soon, I predict another takeover saga in January!

So were you spouting shite or were you being serious?

Give'im hell, mate.

Eh? I’m one of the least of members who play people’s feelings and when I do spout shite, as tiresome as it may be, the older members will know at least not to take anything seriously enough and nor should anyone else.

Anyway, if it doesn’t go through soon, I predict another takeover saga in January!

Give'im hell, mate.

Spouting shite. What’s the point man?

Not funny and a total waste of everyone’s time and energy.

I’m canny angry like.

Give'im hell, mate.

I’m canny angry like.

Kick his ass seabass.

Last time I’ll pass on info in here then you set of ungrateful cunts  :huff:

I can't stand it any more i'm afraid. Ignore list. Sorry man. You're a champion lad but I just cannot read your 'funny' posts any more.

Give'im hell, mate.

I’m canny angry like.

Kick his ass seabass.

Do you know me? I hate it when people call bass, sea bass.

It’s bass, it has always been bass, it’s not see bass unless you are some pretentious Basildon banker on a Saturday morning telly show.

Bass Bass Bass

Guest Howaythetoon

Give over man, this whole thread and indeed our club is a total waste of anyone’s time, one poxy shitty post of mine is no more or no less as pointless in the whole scheme of it all as anything else right now and more fool anyone who read my post and thought anything of it other than the complete horse shit it is.

Real world problems ————————————————————————————- > my post/this tread/this takeover/our club

Right now of course!

Give'im hell, mate.

I’m canny angry like.

Kick his ass seabass.

Do you know me? I hate it when people call bass, sea bass.

It’s bass, it has always been bass, it’s not see bass unless you are some pretentious Basildon banker on a Saturday morning telly show.

Bass Bass Bass

Stick me on ignore

Guest Howaythetoon

there is a point there - if you're at least spouting original material people don't mind the shit posting as much. but recycling the same 1 gag for 300 years just builds contempt.

Yo ese homes, just for you, next time, I’ll post some OG material a’rite :thup:

Guest Cheesy Beans

Still can’t stomach the appetite for this season.

The thought of a relegation with Bruce and his clueless, ugly, thick face driving it. The alternative? A ‘successful’ season of finishing 14th, limping to cup exits and watching absolutely dire football whilst Bruce is lauded by some form of magician.

Utterly fucking depressing.

I’m clinging to the small, but possible, chance of a takeover. Even if it’s not PIF, I’d roll the dice and take anyone at this stage, just for a bit of fucking hope.

Give over man, this whole thread and indeed our club is a total waste of anyone’s time, one poxy shitty post of mine is no more or no less as pointless in the whole scheme of it all as anything else right now and more fool anyone who read my post and thought anything of it other than the complete horse shit it is.

Real world problems ————————————————————————————- > my post/this tread/this takeover/our club

Right now of course!

Although i agree that our takeover is trivial(as you point out) compared with the world problems at the moment......Football, never the less, is a major part of our life as we “sleep,eat and drink” every aspect of the clubs (Mis)fortunes. Some of us have been lurking this forum for years and only recently started to contribute, some are relatively new members and some of us are susceptible to every positive tweet we read, be it on this forum, twitter or any other media outlet.....personally I believe every positive tweet i read (to my own cost).....i always appreciate any news that come peoples way, even if it turns out to be a bit ambitious with its authenticity, but I’m sure these folk are quite convinced that they might have some up to date info and wish to share it....its then up to us to decide whether we want to believe it or not.....i like HTT’s long essays, i find them interesting and informative.....HOWEVER i wish he wouldn’t play the “it’s bullshit” tweet after raising our hopes that he might just have some info that might be correct....it’s no good saying “you know me” as a follow up afterwards...the damage has already been done!!......I would like to continue to read this thread in the hope that mebbies, just mebbies, there might just be a takeover before i fall off this “mortal Coil”....SUMMING UP, please people don’t publish you’re “funny” tweets......It’s no longer a joking matter.

Eh? I’m one of the least of members who play people’s feelings and when I do spout s****, as tiresome as it may be, the older members will know at least not to take anything seriously enough and nor should anyone else.

I know you since your Hitzfeld for toon campaign. I use to respect you a lot but I think you lost the plot. This takeover really twists our hearts and feelings like no other. No one knows when it could or not end in anyway or another. So better not wind people up and get reaction you know better.

Eh? I’m one of the least of members who play people’s feelings and when I do spout s****, as tiresome as it may be, the older members will know at least not to take anything seriously enough and nor should anyone else.

I know you since your Hitzfeld for toon campaign. I use to respect you a lot but I think you lost the plot. This takeover really twists our hearts and feelings like no other. No one knows when it could or not end in anyway or another. So better not wind people up and get reaction you know better.

Get a grip of yourself man.

I’ve given up on it we are destined to always be mediocre. I’m going to watch Northern League next season and watch my local team Whickham. My mates just become chairman so all the lads are going watch them and then go out after that instead of having a season ticket. I will still watch Newcastle just not going to let it bother me as much anymore. This season will be a huge struggle.

The thought of a relegation with Bruce and his clueless, ugly, thick face driving it. The alternative? A ‘successful’ season of finishing 14th, limping to cup exits and watching absolutely dire football whilst Bruce is lauded by some form of magician.

Utterly fucking depressing.

I’m clinging to the small, but possible, chance of a takeover. Even if it’s not PIF, I’d roll the dice and take anyone at this stage, just for a bit of fucking hope.

It's zero chance mate - the only thing I am looking forward to is the chance of Messi playing in the PL.  I am hoping fans aren't allowed back at all season so I can get my money back - yes I am idiot renewing.

This bloke (the judge) is a complete asshole and wind up merchant.  As he says, just put on ignore or block.  I personally love to see him squirm when he is massively wrong (most of the time).  Ask him any question on NUFC and he is stumped.  Mackem through and through.

This bloke (the judge) is a complete asshole and wind up merchant.  As he says, just put on ignore or block.  I personally love to see him squirm when he is massively wrong (most of the time).  Ask him any question on NUFC and he is stumped.  Mackem through and through.

What you got planned this weekend mate?

Utterly f***ing depressing.

I’m clinging to the small, but possible, chance of a takeover. Even if it’s not PIF, I’d roll the dice and take anyone at this stage, just for a bit of f***ing hope.

It's zero chance mate - the only thing I am looking forward to is the chance of Messi playing in the PL.  I am hoping fans aren't allowed back at all season so I can get my money back - yes I am idiot renewing.

Not being funny mate but the thought of Messi playing in the PL for the likes of Man City does f*** all for me. It’ll just merely reinforce the divide between the have’s and have not’s, whilst listening to pundits on Sky bore the rest of us talking about it.

Maybe I just don’t like football anymore but each to their own i suppose.

Tomorrow my wife is taking a well deserved day holiday (Bank Holiday weekend), so we have booked a lunch on the Newcastle Quayside  at Dobson & Parnell.  Do you know where that is?  I will answer for you, NO.  Because the restaurant is in the beautiful City of Newcastle.  Try it sometime, the people, bars and restaurants are fabulous....... err, what are you doing?

Tomorrow my wife is taking a well deserved day holiday (Bank Holiday weekend), so we have booked a lunch on the Newcastle Quayside  at Dobson & Parnell.  Do you know where that is?  I will answer for you, NO.  Because the restaurant is in the beautiful City of Newcastle.  Try it sometime, the people, bars and restaurants are fabulous....... err, what are you doing?

[/quote

Oops, that was for judge.

Oops, that was for judge.