Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Any idea on what the different direction is about?

PIF looking at a smaller slice for example?

Source I’m getting the snippets from definitely knows more than he’s letting on and the bits of information he does pass on have usually happened 2-3 days ago (at least).

Possibly Staveley winning her court case and taking a bigger percentage of the club?

Guest Cheesy Beans

Source I’m getting the snippets from definitely knows more than he’s letting on and the bits of information he does pass on have usually happened 2-3 days ago (at least).

Possibly Staveley winning her court case and taking a bigger percentage of the club?

More like the make up of the organisations involved.

Thats not answering his question . In fact its actively avoiding it ...

It’s answering in the question that I’ve told you as much as I currently know. If/when I find out more then I’ll pass it on ASAP as I have been doing.

My natural instinct is to believe everything, so desperate am I to be rid of Mike Ashley.

I'm trying so hard though to not get too sucked in as I don't want to feel so disappointed again.

It's not even just that. It's the hope of binning the muppet currently managing the team and the possibility it might lead to us never having to see the likes of Shelvey and Ritchie in a black and white shirt ever again.

I hope someone managed to screen shot that money Mike Ashley tweet this morning before he deleted it.

What did he tweet?

I was too late once I had the alert by the time I click he deleted

FFS :lol:

Your first posted suggested he'd posted some revelation

Guest reefatoon

Imagine the takeover going through and Bruce instantly getting peddled. Not sure I could cope with all that excitement.