Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Progress I mentioned is due to a different direction that the lawyers have explored/exploited.

Hope you're right Mimms. Hoping your not stringing people along (not suggesting you are) as this whole takeover saga has wounded me. From the euphoria if thinking we're going to be the richest club in the world to the crushing realisation that we're stuck with Ashley.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Progress I mentioned is due to a different direction that the lawyers have explored/exploited.

Does what your hearing make you confident this will happen ?

It’s made the buying side much more positive (although we know they’ve been positive a number of times and we know that the outcome wasn’t good) Staveley now thinks this gets done before Xmas with the latest lawyer news.

Does what your hearing make you confident this will happen ?

It’s made the buying side much more positive (although we know they’ve been positive a number of times and we know that the outcome wasn’t good) Staveley now thinks this gets done before Xmas with the latest lawyer news.

Good stuff cheers for the update 👍

Any idea on what the different direction is about?

PIF looking at a smaller slice for example?

Source I’m getting the snippets from definitely knows more than he’s letting on and the bits of information he does pass on have usually happened 2-3 days ago (at least).

Source I’m getting the snippets from definitely knows more than he’s letting on and the bits of information he does pass on have usually happened 2-3 days ago (at least).

👍 Appreciate the updates, cheers.

My natural instinct is to believe everything, so desperate am I to be rid of Mike Ashley.

I'm trying so hard though to not get too sucked in as I don't want to feel so disappointed again.

I think gutted is the word you're looking for because I know I was when it went tits up.

Guest reefatoon

Let’s hope Staveleys optimism this time is on the money. This will be the perfect end to a shit year. Thanks for the updates Mimms[/member]

My natural instinct is to believe everything, so desperate am I to be rid of Mike Ashley.

I'm trying so hard though to not get too sucked in as I don't want to feel so disappointed again.

I think gutted is the word you're looking for because I know I was when it went tits up.

:lol:

Aye, I was struggling to word it but you're right, I was gutted.

I think it’s the fact that we’re also watching Bruce do exactly what the fans knew was going to happen when no fucker else would touch this turd of a club under Ashley’s t’s & c’s.

I think it’s the fact that we’re also watching Bruce do exactly what the fans knew was going to happen when no fucker else would touch this turd of a club under Ashley’s t’s & c’s.

Yep wasn't it stated at the time Bruce was way down the list of candidates?

Once we get rid of Ashley, Bruce will take care of himself.

This.

Whilst I greatly and genuinely appreciate the updates, like last time, and the 10 times before I refuse to get remotely excited until he's actually gone.

And also this.

Yep wasn't it stated at the time Bruce was way down the list of candidates?

11th choice allegedly.

Me cans of harp are out of date now man

I’ve bought one of those beer hawk beer pumps now so the cans have well gone. I would highly recommend it the Stella is better than in the bars. #Kegs

Was thinking about a takeover keg. Cant decide to go for something new or just get 3 kegs of Stella and get wrecked for a few days after its done.

Thats not answering his question . In fact its actively avoiding it ...