Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Cheesy Beans

The takeover chat cycle continues, we’re back to Hatice.

Might as well progress it to the next stage of the cycle...

What do people think about Saudi human rights?

Maybe there could be some middle ground between "Fuck the saudis, I dont want them to own us" and "Why doesn't that slag just keep her mouth shut"  :dontknow:

There could, but there won't be on here. The majority of people think that way but there's no need to post middle-ground views on a messageboard. Always going to be extremes.

I'm just not sure why it's even up for debate.

Maybe there could be some middle ground between "f*** the saudis, I dont want them to own us" and "Why doesn't that slag just keep her mouth shut"  :dontknow:

There should be a middle ground. I am not against the Saudis but there is no need to ridiculed the lady to sue MBS. What he did to the journalist is barbaric we can denounce it and still support what good the consortium led by them can bring to our club.   

That aged well,  congrats it was indeed the young ones

Crop rotation in the 18th Century was considerably more widespread after..............?

Like it.  Rick Mayall?

Yeah Rik and Neil on the train down to attend University Challenge!

That aged well,  congrats it was indeed the young ones

Crop rotation in the 18th Century was considerably more widespread after..............?

Like it.  Rick Mayall?

Yeah Rik and Neil on the train down to attend University Challenge!

Brilliant episode which also raised awareness to the excitement dangers of sticking your head out of a train window.

Purely hypothetical, but to what extent would you accept ownership of NUFC by Red Bull?

Ranging from “complete overhaul (name, stadium, colors, etc.)” to “have to wear those big fuck off bulls as shirt sponsor forever.”

Not really looking beyond PIF, quite happy to keep the name, stadium colours etc with Stavely and the Reubens in charge.

Why don't we have another premature debate about this. We could live stream it, get local journalists, politicians and fans representatives to talk at length about something that may well never happen.

Oh, that's already happened  :lol: