Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Just prepare yourself for this to mean absolutely nothing just like all the other things we thought meant something positive for the takeover and ended up being nowt.

Ah, remember those early days when the Companies House changes were found and it felt like the takeover was just days away :lol:

Just prepare yourself for this to mean absolutely nothing just like all the other things we thought meant something positive for the takeover and ended up being nowt.

Ah, remember those early days when the Companies House changes were found and it felt like the takeover was just days away :lol:

7 months ago.  :lol:

Has Luke Edwards shot it down in flames yet? Got to say I think this could be huge. For being just a fan, that Jack Chaytor is always first to find stuff, even quicker than journalists

Don't think it was him who found it first tbh. NUFC360 Gave credit to someone else who I think was first to post it. Although loads put notifications updates on for companies house for any changes so it  was only a matter of time  :lol:

Not only will it be 3pm Friday but Staveley, Reuben and Al Rummayan will each wear a tshirt saying ‘H’ ‘T’ ‘T’ respectively

HOWAY THE TOON

Just for the avoidance of doubt they will all be wearing sombreros and serving pizza to the press

Pure coincidence maybe, but let's go cans anyway!

Could be coincidence.

Could be significant.

Could be VERY significant.  O0 :snod:

I'll go with the latter

Course you will :lol:

You?

It’s interesting but could mean nothing at all.

Guest Cheesy Beans

All we need now is the questionable Mehrdad Ghodoussi twitter account to post an 80s pop video and the takeover bath can start being filled.

Awaymag, this is brilliant.  We were obviously brought up on the same humour.  I still, after all these years, can't say the word considerably without sounding like Rik.  My wife just looks at me blank.

Error f*** off I started this, I want some credit 😫

its not the starting that counts but the great people that take it forward!  :razz:

Rod[/member], loved Young Ones and Auf Wiedersen Pet.....still remember running home from scouts on a Friday night to watch Auf Wiedersen with my gran!

All we need now is the questionable Mehrdad Ghodoussi twitter account to post an 80s pop video and the takeover bath can start being filled.

All I think of now when I see his name is the rare good pun that someone wrote on here, 'you've Ghodoussi the funny side' :lol: