Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Mimms is quiet

Caulkin doesn't think much will happen this/next month

I dont think silence is a good thing, I just don't think anything is happening to move us forward

There's clearly stuff happening behind the scenes, but was is also pretty apparent is that the PL aren't going to buckle easily. Not sure what sort of backing they have got from their friends in the Big Six, but they seem pretty adamant so far.

Time seems to be running out for this to be sorted before the January window

I think Mimms is the only one who thinks theres a chance of it being sorted before then.

Based on what he’s said, the people involved, the pressure on the PL etc I think a takeover is a possibility in December or in January.

We seen miles away at the moment

Based on what? The thing is we don’t know. But with buyers + Ashley + lawyers involved there’s a possibility something could be around the corner.

Based on caulkin who talks to the buying side mainly.

Fair enough. I think George Caulkin is cautious in what he says this time though.

If 'no red flags' George is being cautious it's probably because of his experience of being given information from the buying side that hasn't materialised.

Don't engage New Beginnings. He's the same person in the chat section who repeatedly told everyone Trump still won the election and we would see when all the legal cases came out  :laugh:. Repeats himself till he gets bites.

Don't engage New Beginnings. He's the same person in the chat section who repeatedly told everyone Trump still won the election and we would see when all the legal cases came out  :laugh:. Repeats himself till he gets bites.

Not after bites mate. Said nothing that can be construed as factually incorrect!

Anyway, if you want to discuss your nonsense im happy to do it over DM. Im sure these fine folk don't want to hear it

Not after bites mate. Said nothing that can be construed as factually incorrect!

Anyway, if you want to discuss your nonsense im happy to do it over DM. Im sure these fine folk don't want to hear it

Have you accepted that Trump lost the election yet?

Yep.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mimms draws a line under posting, especially knowing that IMTTS is sniffing around, stirring things.

Not sure why he's been allowed to just come back and crack on with his usual shite tbh :lol:

Constant pointless bollocks.

Don’t remember anything negative said to mimms really. Quite the opposite a few people put bets on the back of his info.

Only poor thing was someone giving info to imtts

If we wants info from him we need to ban IMTTS. He will come back with new user name he should be banned whenever members found him out.

Don’t remember anything negative said to mimms really. Quite the opposite a few people put bets on the back of his info.

If we wants info from him we need to ban IMTTS. He will come back with new user name he should be banned whenever members found him out.

As annoying as Penn/IMTTS is, you can't just ban him for being contrary to whatever the consensus is, that's ridiculous.

If he got around a ban using a new log in, than aye kick him out. If he's constantly being a dick against the rules, then aye kick him out.

In regard to Mimms, Mimms should just carry on, if what he hears is legit then he can rightly say 'i told you so'. But you can't ban someone for not believing him, that's just daft.

Time seems to be running out for this to be sorted before the January window

I think Mimms is the only one who thinks theres a chance of it being sorted before then.

Based on what he’s said, the people involved, the pressure on the PL etc I think a takeover is a possibility in December or in January.

We seen miles away at the moment

Based on what? The thing is we don’t know. But with buyers + Ashley + lawyers involved there’s a possibility something could be around the corner.

Based on caulkin who talks to the buying side mainly.

Fair enough. I think George Caulkin is cautious in what he says this time though.

If 'no red flags' George is being cautious it's probably because of his experience of being given information from the buying side that hasn't materialised.

We were "shafted" by the corrupt EPL.  That's hardly the fault of Caulkin.

As annoying as Penn/IMTTS is, you can't just ban him for being contrary to whatever the consensus is, that's ridiculous.

If he got around a ban using a new log in, than aye kick him out. If he's constantly being a dick against the rules, then aye kick him out.

In regard to Mimms, Mimms should just carry on, if what he hears is legit then he can rightly say 'i told you so'. But you can't ban someone for not believing him, that's just daft.

Exactly, Penn/IMTTS/Sean get called all sorts of things for going against the grain, one of them even gets a ban for it. But the people calling them cunts don’t. This place is a year 8 playground.

Exactly, Penn/IMTTS/Sean get called all sorts of things for going against the grain, one of them even gets a ban for it. But the people calling them cunts don’t. This place is a year 8 playground.

IMTTS doesn't "go against the grain". They never engage in a conversation with anyone and only posts when they want to put down, belittle and be condescending.

Sure, he’s annoying. Just don’t get why he needs to be banned for it.

Tbh I agree I wouldn’t ban him. Think people should just ignore his posts. Don’t give him what he’s looking for

Name calling doesn't bother me in the slightest, but i can understand why it would upset others, I'm far too old to care any more about daft stuff like that.

I read Penn/IMTTS posts and just chuckle at their obvious baiting and ignore them, a reply is exactly what he wants.

Guest reefatoon

Twenties unlaced sounds like another sickening Penn persona. Comes out of nowhere to stick up for himself, I mean imtts. Burn the cunt at the stake.