Pre-Season 2021/22 - Newcastle United 3-0 Norwich City

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Same reason why the two lads you have been having some pre-match pints with are going to the game.

😂

They are going to the game at least.

But I take your point.

Edited by neesy111

3 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

We really are a side with no pattern, it's just ad hoc play all the time, no identity of any kind.

Its a bit of pre season fitness, don’t stress too much , nothings going to suddenly change with the same squad and a fat mess in charge .

Edited by GWN

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, 54 said:

We're currently getting outplayed by a 6th tier club, with a team that bar two players could be considered a first team :lol: 

Steve Bruce's black and white army

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

Its a bit of pre season fitness, don’t stress too much , nothings going to suddenly change with the same squad and a fat mess in charge .

I get that mate, I'm not stressed but you know what i mean. The players don't get into any rhythm as we have no system to settle into. It's something we've lacked the whole time under Bruce.

We don't work at it, so whenever you watch us you can see that this will be exactly the same if it was West Ham, Burnley or Chelsea....just a mess with the odd bits of decent stuff.

14 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

They are going to the game at least.

But I take your point.

😂

Just jesting.

In all seriousness, people just can’t switch off, and on a boring Sunday where it is quite hot, it’s easier to sit and watch it than do something in the heat.

Edited by Stifler

I know it's only a pre season friendly but the commentator is getting on my nerves.

People who pause for no reason in the middle        of a          sentence should                    not be 

a football      commentator        IMO. 

34 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I know it's only a pre season friendly but the commentator is getting on my nerves.

People who pause for no reason in the middle        of a          sentence should                    not be 

a football      commentator        IMO. 

I like Raisbeck.