QF3: Czech Republic 1-2 Denmark

Disco

Guest HTT II

Denmark have been superb all tournament, especially considering what happened to Eriksen, I wouldn’t want to face them in particular if I were England. The Czech’s have been poor IMO.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Precious cunts, what right do they have? If it was a Coca Cola banner, they’d sponsor the cunt! 

6 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Dolberg all round game is great like; vision, movement, first touch, all sorts of flicks first time into other players.

He has been absolutely brilliant. Such a classy striker with a cool and composed temperament. Hard to believe he wasn't in the team originally.

Can see him getting a move to a better club this summer off the back of this. Really like him a lot.

He's the striker Arsenal should have a look at. Bet they sign some other knacker instead though. Will probably end up at Spurs instead to replace Harry.

Edited by KaKa

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He has been absolutely brilliant. Such a classy striker with a cool and composed temperament. Hard to believe he wasn't in the team originally.

Can see him getting a move to a better club this summer off the back of this. Really like him a lot.

He's the striker Arsenal should have a look at. Bet they sign some other knacker instead though. Will probably end up at Spurs instead to replace Harry.

Guess he's not prolific enough?  Replacing Kane on the cheap would be a decent shout imo, coming into play that deep role Kane occupied this season with Son plus whoever running off him.  But he's not a big enough name for the mighty spurs imo :lol:

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Us v Denmark (should it pan out they way) would be a very even match up. I wouldn't like to call it.

Traditionally we don't fare well vs. Scandinavian sorts that are big, physical and organised but I suppose that's not really our game anymore where it was in the past (being more physical).

Their front 3 look very good together has to be said.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Howay man. Comparing him to Kane, replacing Kane with this likely one hit wonder?

Nobody compared him to Kane.  Dolberg was incredibly highly rated and great at Ajax that season they went to the Uefa final, he's not come out of nowhere ffs.