PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

She did an amazing job for us. It was clear she doesn't have the finances to maintain the level of investment as a shareholder but I was hoping that she'd stay in a consultancy role of sorts... Thank you for everything Amanda and Mehrdad!

Edited by junkhead

6 minutes ago, Smal said:

Hope they get decent compo for their shares and make some money out of the Saudis.

Compo? The shares will be at market value well above what she paid, kinda how this works.

4 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Compo? The shares will be at market value well above what she paid, kinda how this works.

that’s what I mean, aye.

Inevitable really as PCP do not have the resources to underwrite the necessary capital into the club and so her shareholding would increasingly become diluted to the extent it was pointless.

This, combined with the appointment of the new executive team, means that PCP's role was going to end up in a place where it was almost ceremonial.

That said, her role in the takeover, and the great job PCP did post takeover, should put her down as one the most important figures in NUFC history.  

Her warmth and passion is genuine and it would be a real shame if she lost all connections to the club. 

I am terrible at math so if her shareholding has been reduced by not being able to match capital investment but the club is now valued/worth more does that even out or could she potentially walk away with more than what she put in? I guess we also need to factor in was all of her investment back in the beginning her own money or borrowed. 

I guess as others have said her shares were always going to go down as a % as she cant match what the other 2 can put in but we are with our ownership all thanks to her perseverance in finding these partners willing to invest with her.   

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was a complication from fraud.

Just now, nufcjmc said:

I am terrible at math so if her shareholding has been reduced by not being able to match capital investment but the club is now valued/worth more does that even out or could she potentially walk away with more than what she put in? I guess we also need to factor in was all of her investment back in the beginning her own money or borrowed. 

I guess as others have said her shares were always going to go down as a % as she cant match what the other 2 can put in but we are with our ownership all thanks to her perseverance in finding these partners willing to invest with her.   

Without checking i think JR bought her excess shares so she would have made a fair whackof her investment back already(or at least off the money loaned from him) so wont be out of pocket by any means at the end.

4 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Hopefully nothing to worry about.

So who will be the new face of the club?

Eals? Mitchell?

I hope so, but I don't really have a clue what's going on but I am very worried 

I'll always before forever grateful to her (and Rafa for bringing her to the NUFC table) for getting the takeover through! Interersting to see what happens next!

Nice to see our classy neighbours are being classy as always - some shocking comments about her as always - 

Wor Mandy.. gone | RTG Sunderland Message Boards (readytogo.net)

5 minutes ago, Shak said:

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was a complication from fraud.

IMG_6838.gif

Fucking hell. Didn’t read the thread title properly. Just saw the first P of PCP, immediately thought it was PIF and then saw sell shares and depart NUFC this summer. Felt sick at the prospect. 

Thanks for everything. 

At least give them match day tickets. Don’t make them enter the ballot. 

8 minutes ago, Shak said:

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact.

Kind of shit you'd expect from a mackem. Don't pretend you don't know about her illness either

I'll miss seeing them around, Amanda really became a fan, very passionate at games and just appears a really nice lass.

Equally Mherdad embraced everything, they've certainly been a top class couple. Would love them to have a role in the future.

What's next?

She should be welcomed with open arms forever in the city. We’re in the championship or lower without her. 

Gutted and forever grateful to her and Mehrdad. I hope everything ends amicably with her and the club.