PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

:lol: creased at the secret season ticket holders. Man I can’t wait to buy a ticket, literally wanted a ST since I was about 6

Same, couldn’t get one under Keegan with the waiting list. Going to be gutted if I can’t get one. 

Genuinely can’t wait to step into SJP again. Cancelled ST during Carver’s term and said i’d never go back until Ashley was gone. Caved a couple times under Rafa but so fucking excited to have our club back man and actually wanting us to win again. 

2 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

I'm literally holding back the tears. WTF! 

Everyone saying it's on, even gorilla hands. This is different from all the other times.

Reading through this thread, big goofy smile on my face, holding back the fucking tears.  What. In. The. Fuck. 

Its happening. 

Another Telegraph update: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/10/06/newcastle-takeover-deal-back-saudi-buyers-clear-biggest-hurdle/?utm_content=football

The takeover of Newcastle United by a consortium led by Saudi Arabia's Public investment fund that will establish the club as of Europe’s most powerful operations is on the brink of being confirmed.

Following intensive negotiations behind the scenes, that have been going on for weeks in secret, Telegraph Sport understands that Premier League lawyers were frantically working to finalise the completion of the takeover on Wednesday night in the hope they would be able to make an official announcement on Thursday.

The deal, which will net current owner Mike Ashley around £305m, will transform Newcastle into one of the richest clubs in the world, backed by the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund.

Staveley, who has fought tirelessly for this deal to happen, is expected to front the club, at least in the short term, at least until the Saudis feel comfortable in their new business venture.

Ultimate control is then expected to shift to the new chairman and PIF governor Yasir Al-Rumayyan alongside a newly appointed Chief Executive Officer.

1 minute ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

So basically you Geordies couldn't give a shit who owns the Club provided they buy you the League. After all the money Ashley has thrown at you. You are pathetic. 

It begins…

So basically you Geordies couldn't give a shit who owns the Club provided they buy you the League. After all the money Ashley has thrown at you. You are pathetic. 

Ah, an impartial observer popping in to say hello.

Hahahaha ragin