PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, andyc35i said:

I met George last week at baggage claim in New York JFK and he’s a sound dude. His north east perspective and clear love for the club (that comes across when he writes) is enough for me to keep subscribing 

Yes he really loves Newcastle, and that's what draws you to his writing, although I thought he got too matey with players and then found it difficult to criticise them during the dark days with Ashley. As Rich says though, for 83p a week you can't really say you are getting robbed even if his articles are all you read. :lol:

Just now, Fløtliaprinsen said:

Premier League WILL allow Newcastle to loan Saudi stars as plot to block 'related-party loans' fails by ONE VOTE after hours of talks at top hotel, with Everton deduction and Man City charges hot topics

Anyone knows who the 7 teams voting for this were?

No idea but guarantee the focus will only be on us, whilst the other 6 clubs will be left alone

3 minutes ago, Fløtliaprinsen said:

Premier League WILL allow Newcastle to loan Saudi stars as plot to block 'related-party loans' fails by ONE VOTE after hours of talks at top hotel, with Everton deduction and Man City charges hot topics

Manchester United and Manchester City are pretty much nailed on. Don't know about the other 4.

16 minutes ago, andycap said:

Us

City

Brighton

Villa

Forest 

For definite 

Man Utd with the upcoming Nice links, Bournemouth with their Lorient one...

If its being reported like this in the media, there's no doubt as to who the legislation is directly against.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Villa?

Man U new investor owns Lens.  
everton new investors own a bunch of clubs but don’t do much swapping from

what I can    
Palace investors own other clubs 

Villa and some Belgian club 

Man U /Nice/Lausanne 

57 minutes ago, andycap said:

Us

City

Brighton

Villa

Forest 

For definite 

Arsenal — Colorado Rapids (U.S.)

Aston Villa — Vitoria Guimaraes (Portugal)

Bournemouth — Lorient (France)

Brighton & Hove Albion — Union Saint-Gilloise (Belgium)

Chelsea — Strasbourg (France)

Crystal Palace — Botafogo (Brazil), Lyon (France), RWD Molenbeek (Belgium), AD Alcorcon (Spain), ADO Den Haag (Netherlands), FC Augsburg (Germany), Real Salt Lake (U.S.), Waasland-Beveren (Belgium)

Manchester City — Bahia (Brazil), Girona (Spain), Lommel SK (Belgium), Melbourne City (Australia), Montevideo City Torque (Uruguay), Mumbai City (India), New York City FC (U.S.), Palermo (Italy), Sichuan Jiuniu (China), Troyes AC (France), Yokohama F Marinos (Japan)

Newcastle United — Al Ahli, Al Ittihad, Al Hilal and Al Nassr (all Saudi Arabia)

Nottingham Forest — Olympiacos (Greece)

Sheffield United — Al Hilal United (UAE), Beerschot VA (Belgium), Kerala United (India), LB Chateauroux (France)

West Ham United — Sparta Prague (Czech Republic)