PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Obviously hope its not true. Expect Italians would bend over backwards to let the saudis run riot and create a true superpower. They wouldn't have to worry about catching up to the top 6 there and having hands tied. Fear we would quickly become the afterthought.

17 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Obviously hope its not true. Expect Italians would bend over backwards to let the saudis run riot and create a true superpower. They wouldn't have to worry about catching up to the top 6 there and having hands tied. Fear we would quickly become the afterthought.

Except the Italian clubs are tied to the same UEFA rules as English clubs, so they couldn’t bend over backwards to do that.

It doesn’t matter, as it’ll be about as true as the Inter links which went on for a year or so.  

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

I have serious doubts over that valuation on Roma

€900m plus spending to beat Juve, the Milan clubs, Napoli and Atalanta. There’s no value there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/02/2024 at 15:44, Stifler said:

A new stadium as well.

You just wouldn’t, especially when both Milan clubs are available.

Both of which also require a new stadium, mind.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Scenes when Newcastle Falcons pay for and build a brand new £2bn training complex, shared with neighbours and in no way related, Newcastle United.

Not how I saw our multi club ownership model going but here we are 

22 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Not how I saw our multi club ownership model going but here we are 

Also when they get planning permission to build a nice state-of-the-art 20,000 rugby union stadium in Leazes Park, with an 80,000 football ground adjoined to it. 

Bit gutting for her and the fans if that happens like. I see her as the heart of the club really, certainly at senior level. Eddie is also the heart but I like the idea of there being a mainstay that cares passionately at senior level. She’s someone who desperately wants to make a success of this 

22 hours ago, gbandit said:

Bit gutting for her and the fans if that happens like. I see her as the heart of the club really, certainly at senior level. Eddie is also the heart but I like the idea of there being a mainstay that cares passionately at senior level. She’s someone who desperately wants to make a success of this 

Just now, Menace said:

Unpopular opinion: I would love Jamie Reuben to fuck off. Something about the smug bastard I really don't like. Amanda can stay as long as she wants.

I still don’t really understand why Reuben is on board to be honest