PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Following Pif's news more since the takeover, as their top guy you don't see Yasir much unless its something huge on a world scale، so it is quite nice seeing how much time he has for us!

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Following Pif's news more since the takeover, as their top guy you don't see Yasir much unless its something huge on a world scale، so it is quite nice seeing how much time he has for us!

he's come to see jonas, man.

doesnt get much bigger than that.

1 hour ago, Jaqen said:

You're a braver man than most posting a picture of your daughter on here mind[emoji38]

genuinely surprised someone hasn’t posted her instagram yet

@huss9 I’m planning on going to Newcastle this year. Maybe I can come over for supper. I’m tall, handsome and I know Kung Fu. I will respect the deadline time at night Sir. 

10 hours ago, huss9 said:

posted in the players thread by mistake.

my daughter on the quayside tonight hobnobbing.

IMG-20240510-WA0005 (1).jpg

This must be a photoshop as I was told in another thread it's impossible for Amanda to go to the lasses awards night due to our chairman being far too busy and his time was far too important to waste 🤔

2 hours ago, Ikon said:

@huss9 I’m planning on going to Newcastle this year. Maybe I can come over for supper. I’m tall, handsome and I know Kung Fu. I will respect the deadline time at night Sir. 

you got a job?

22 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

This must be a photoshop as I was told in another thread it's impossible for Amanda to go to the lasses awards night due to our chairman being far too busy and his time was far too important to waste 🤔

The lasses awards night wasn't last night.

22 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

this was about 11 last night. maybe just nipping out after work.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

What the lasses awards which were the night before :lol:

Edited by et tu brute

20 minutes ago, huss9 said:

this was about 11 last night. maybe just nipping out after work.

It's also two full days after said awards, clearly had plenty of time and chose to avoid the lasses

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

What the lasses awards which were the night before :lol:

1 hour ago, madras said:

The lasses awards night wasn't last night.

Unignored to answer the bleeding obvious here but i am well aware of the fact the awards held on the 8th wasnt last night which was the 10th amazingly enough. The ridiculous point that was made was Amanda couldnt go due to the chairmans time being far too limited for her to attend rather than avoiding the fact they pied off a large portion of the squad. This photo proves that excuse was utter bollocks as they have had two full days all together AFTER the awards. PLus MG and JR were on a train til about 7pm that night so even less chance that there was any meeting on the 8th by the time they got sorted. But yeah keep talking shite brute [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Fezzle said:

Unignored to answer the bleeding obvious here but i am well aware of the fact the awards held on the 8th wasnt last night which was the 10th amazingly enough. The ridiculous point that was made was Amanda couldnt go due to the chairmans time being far too limited for her to attend rather than avoiding the fact they pied off a large portion of the squad. This photo proves that excuse was utter bollocks as they have had two full days all together AFTER the awards. PLus MG and JR were on a train til about 7pm that night so even less chance that there was any meeting on the 8th by the time they got sorted. But yeah keep talking shite brute [emoji38]

Only one person talking shite daftie :lol:

Posted (edited)

I was in one of the boxes yesterday, on my way out of the Milburn entrance after the game Amanda was about 10 yards ahead of me leaving with a few of her family and associates. Got to say, she stopped and said hello and posed for photos with absolutely everyone who wanted them and genuinely looked so pleased to speak to people, was great to see.

Edited by Pilko

6 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I was in one of the boxes yesterday, on my way out of the Milburn entrance after the game Amanda was about 10 yards ahead of me leaving with a few of her family and associates. Got to say, she stopped and said hello and posed for photos with absolutely everyone who wanted them and genuinely looked so pleased to speak to people, was great to see.

Think she is a sincere lady 🖤🤍

On 11/05/2024 at 07:38, Whitley mag said:

Great to see Yasir in town for the last game, should be a great vibe around the place this weekend with the glorious weather.

We never fucking win when he's here, mind. 

Just had this thought.. Saudi really helped Chelsea offload some players last summer, in which they would maybe have to let go for less or even struggle to sell. It might have helped them make some more signings, as they were at their limit, with Palmer being the last one (?). And now we might lose top 6 to them.. I just hope the Saudis don't help out our struggling rivals offload players like this every summer.

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Just had this thought.. Saudi really helped Chelsea offload some players last summer, in which they would maybe have to let go for less or even struggle to sell. It might have helped them make some more signings, as they were at their limit, with Palmer being the last one (?). And now we might lose top 6 to them.. I just hope the Saudis don't help out our struggling rivals offload players like this every summer.

I bet they’re going to throw a bag at Man Utd for some of their shite 

Just now, Jack27 said:

I bet they’re going to throw a bag at Man Utd for some of their shite 

Casemiro for example..

On 12/05/2024 at 16:58, Yorkie said:

We never fucking win when he's here, mind. 

..it's to get him to open his cheque book :tobey:

15 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Worrying

Remember the Wheely bins full of ice or training on a public park in Durham ?