PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

As much as I don't like the guy, he does potentially have a point :lol:

How?

The club and Adidas are free to supply who they like?

Adidas had a similar run in with Sports Direct some years back because they thought selling shirts through them gave them a bad look.

Couldn't care less if he has a point or if we're being petty. The facts of the dispute are irrelevant. In fact I hope we're conspiring with Adidas against him and that it all feels very unfair. His 14 years of ownership felt unfair.

Any daft cunt that claims to be a Newcastle fan and buys a Newcastle shirt from Sports Direct / Frasers needs a proper good whalloping upside their heads until they cry for mercy like snivelling little bairns. 

Ashley can buy as many Newcastle shirts as he wants, but not a single one should ever be bought from his shitty fucking stores by any punter. 

End of discussion.

Edited by bobbydazzla

39 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

As a spiteful person, I approve of this message from adidas :)

Fuck Ashley

The day the prick chokes on his kebab will be a day to celebrate. 

18 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Ashley can buy as many Newcastle shirts as he wants, but not a single one should ever be bought from his shitty fucking stores by any punter. 

NUFC letting castore get away with scamming fans, tells me to buy from wherever is cheaper and will actually do the shirt personalisation..

Order a kids shirt to Switzerland, and they send it without a number or name on the back... they literally were sending shirts knowing they weren't ever going to get personalised and then issuing refunds for the personalisation costs...
people were moaning about it on here for months...

People can claim it's castores fault, the sales were from the club shop, ultimately NUFC let fans down and knew what was happening.

I don't see why anyone should feel loyalty towards NUFC commercial operations when hey never showed it to customers...

Edited by Arknor

Just now, r0cafella said:

Thanks for sharing this. Promising news regarding the feasibility study results hopefully being out by end of April. 

Reads well, from the commercial side to the club being aware of ticketing issues. Introducing a club app will be cool

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Reads well, from the commercial side to the club being aware of ticketing issues. Introducing a club app will be cool

Yeah for sure, I mean ticketing issues is basically who will get the shit end of the stick as demands outstrips supply. 

that being said, let people pick where they want to sit ffs. 

23 minutes ago, Arknor said:

NUFC letting castore get away with scamming fans, tells me to buy from wherever is cheaper and will actually do the shirt personalisation..

Order a kids shirt to Switzerland, and they send it without a number or name on the back... they literally were sending shirts knowing they weren't ever going to get personalised and then issuing refunds for the personalisation costs...
people were moaning about it on here for months...

People can claim it's castores fault, the sales were from the club shop, ultimately NUFC let fans down and knew what was happening.

I don't see why anyone should feel loyalty towards NUFC commercial operations when hey never showed it to customers...

Because the clubs retail operation was subcontracted out by...... you guessed it Mike Ashley. Under really oppressive terms which meant the contract couldn't be ended early (Something I believe they investigated very soon post-takeover). I suspect the kind of issues of which you mention are how the club did manage to extracate themselves from the Castore deal without significant financial penalty.

45 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Meeting minutes from the last FAB meeting with the Club. Some interesting snippets in there:

https://www.nufc.co.uk/media/85674/fab-minutes-feb-26th-2024.pdf

The opening vision statement is interesting and should be shared more widely. Especially those thinking they will bin of EH after this season.

They seem to have a very sensible plan regardless of all the roadblocks getting chucked our way.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

The opening vision statement is interesting and should be shared more widely. Especially those thinking they will bin of EH after this season.

They seem to have a very sensible plan regardless of all the roadblocks getting chucked our way.

Who’d have thunk it! Good to hear and not surprising we now have a foundation and structure, with a vision plan for the long haul! Our owners:indi:

Image.thumb.jpeg.b2ec1613aade560aa0d4ae61e43ec1c9.jpeg

Edited by PauloGeordio

We’re 2 1/2 years into the five and look to be completely hamstrung by financial rules. How are we going to do what he says in the next 2 1/2 years. We’re currently 10th and knocked out of all cup competitions. 

16 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

We’re 2 1/2 years into the five and look to be completely hamstrung by financial rules. How are we going to do what he says in the next 2 1/2 years. We’re currently 10th and knocked out of all cup competitions. 

Cheer up.

20 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Yes, we're hamstrung by FFP. But last year we were in a cup final and finished 4th in the league so we were well ahead of schedule

Narrow minded to judge a multi-season plan on a single season and ambitious long term progress isn't always a linear journey

Edited by bobbydazzla

18 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

I read that as within the next 5 years from now, pushing more to the pessimistic end of their initial assessment of major success within 5-10 years but still on target

Edited by Mag3.14

53 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Wait until the summer, there's going to be further things announced. 

1 hour ago, Joelinton7 said:

I’d be looking up the definition of ‘next’ if I were you.