PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

One day, if this all ends in bad taste, I'm pretty much looking forward to SlingingMania on here.

Dynamite Twins @Fantail Breeze & @Joey Linton vs Brothers of Positivity @Whitley mag& @manorpark.  Of course @BennyBlanco might do a run-in for the heels but we could just lock the whole lot up inside Hell in a Cell, free for all, last man standing. 

Edited by nufcjb

8 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Wouldn’t mind but I only gave my opinion on the CAT hearing. 

Keith, as per, has to lower the tone.

He’s a bugger that Keith isn’t he, I mean that CAT hearing I wonder how that came about [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

He’s a bugger that Keith isn’t he, I mean that CAT hearing I wonder how that came about [emoji38]

He’s a bugger for self publicity. It’s made him drop some right bollocks and look a bit of a right royal titty.

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

He’s a bugger for self publicity. It’s made him drop some right bollocks and look a bit of a right royal titty.

The elephant in the thread though is that without that royal titty you wouldn’t have a CAT case to talk about.

As you we’re though, far be it from me to lower the tone any further.

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

The elephant in the thread though is that without that royal titty you wouldn’t have a CAT case to talk about.

I’m beginning to think that’s a myth as well. Has there actually been any proof Ashley’s CAT case is at all linked to Keith’s. The man has talked that much shite I don’t know what to believe. I mean he seemingly photoshopped a screenshot to make it look like the club was phoning him ffs

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

At least you own the fact that you are Keith now😂

Just now, gdm said:

I’m beginning to think that’s a myth as well. Has there actually been any proof Ashley’s CAT case is at all linked to Keith’s. The man has talked that much shite I don’t know what to believe. I mean he seemingly photoshopped a screenshot to make it look like the club was phoning him ffs

The club weren’t even going down that route until he approached them. Even Nick De Marco congratulated him when the club took the action on.

I’ve no doubt the case has been changed considerably by the club, but credit where it’s due as far as I’m concerned.

13 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

The club weren’t even going down that route until he approached them. Even Nick De Marco congratulated him when the club took the action on.

I’ve no doubt the case has been changed considerably by the club, but credit where it’s due as far as I’m concerned.

Where did nick de Marco congratulate him?

11 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Nah, you definitely aren't Keith. So how do you know any of that is true? 

Despite getting some dud info at times which he has naively passed on thinking he is doing folk a favour, the bloke is not a liar.

Not a popular opinion on here, but I’ve never cared much about that.

1 hour ago, BennyBlanco said:

Ya see, I don’t think we will win arbitration. If the premier leagues rules say you have to go to arbitration then that’s what every team signed up for, including us.

We’ve tried to pull a fast one by taking the  to court as SJH rather than NUFC and I don’t for one minute think the CAT Tribunal will go for it.

Competition law is concerned with legal entities, SJH is the correct vehicle to use as it would be them (as the selling party) who would see losses

17 minutes ago, gdm said:

Where did nick de Marco congratulate him?

He hasn’t.

Keith’s “info” was bullshit and not even true, regarding Saudi interest in Spurs. He’s been discredited by every single person involved.

I have no doubt he probably sent it to the club, but it has had no impact whatsoever on proceedings. 

You really think the club or their legal team would let someone mouth off as much as Keith has if he was even remotely involved? :lol:

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Despite getting some dud info at times which he has naively passed on thinking he is doing folk a favour, the bloke is not a liar.

Ok. But how do you know the club weren’t going down the CAT route and how do you know de Marco personally congratulated him? 

12 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Why do you come on here, then?

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

A certain person 

Strange as someone very very close to Ashley was regularly in touch with him as recently as last month as far as I’m aware.

But you know best Fanny [emoji38]

We’re talking about the same guy who faked a screenshot of the club phoning him, right? :lol: 

I’m sure you’ll be able to back up these ludicrous claims? Weird how you’re all of a sudden so ITK about Keith.

Absolutely nothing Keith has said has come true - he’s actually got a hell of a lot wrong. That’s really weird considering he has such a good contact direct to Ashley.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

We’re talking about the same guy who faked a screenshot of the club phoning him, right? :lol: 

I’m sure you’ll be able to back up these ludicrous claims? Weird how you’re all of a sudden so ITK about Keith.

Absolutely nothing Keith has said has come true - he’s actually got a hell of a lot wrong. That’s really weird considering he has such a good contact direct to Ashley.

I’ll back up these ludicrous claims when you produce the screenshot ?