Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Skybet offering a free matched £10 bet (need to opt-in). They are also offering a super boost on Foden 2+ sot in the Man City v Man Utd game at 4:30pm today. 

So opt-in first, then £10 on Foden 2+sot @ 3/1 and you then get a free £10 bet to be used on any match / anytime.

I've then used the free £10 bet on Harry Maguire to score a header at boosted odds of 33/1. No Diaz for Man City at the back.

Edited by bovril

1 minute ago, BergenMagpie said:

Anyone reason why Eibar is priced at 2,7 today? Seems really high considering the form / league placement of both teams

I thought the same and have backed them already :lol: I often find some strange odds like that particularly in the French and Spanish second divisions.

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Skybet offering a free matched £10 bet (need to opt-in). They are also offering a super boost on Foden 2+ sot in the Man City v Man Utd game at 4:30pm today. 

So opt-in first, then £10 on Foden 2+sot @ 3/1 and you then get a free £10 bet to be used on any match / anytime.

I've then used the free £10 bet on Harry Maguire to score a header at boosted odds of 33/1. No Diaz for Man City at the back.

Have you got a link to this please? Can’t see it.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

This would be a nice thing to happen. (16/1 the day of the takeover, it’s 10/1 now)

DA948F06-C2F9-4D43-9CD7-B4B63C8D5BA9.jpeg

I got 33/1 in an Eddie Howe special 

Kamara @ 4/1 365 is a huge price

Up against Saka who draws more fouls than Van Gogh draws paintings and booked two in his last four. Can't understand the price. 

Kamara & Sissoko @ 26/1

Kamara & Louza & Partey @ 50/1