gdm

32 minutes ago, Nate said:

Krafth to be booked - 11/2

Krafth & Gomez to be booked - 33/1

WH

Bruno to assist - 12/1

Bruno to assist & Newcastle to win - 40/1

B365

Had exactly the same bets with Diaz and St Max up against them. 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

They’ll have to. Both got a shot on target 

Yeah but their rules are always that if a player doesn't start, for any market (apart from goalscorers if you don't tick the void box) the bet voids. They had originally voided Salah then paid out.

Best part is that I put £20 on Salah to test what the maximum stake was, cashed it straight out, then decided I was going to have £20 on it after all, and they've paid out on both Salah bets, and obviously Mane. :lol:

43 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Yeah but their rules are always that if a player doesn't start, for any market (apart from goalscorers if you don't tick the void box) the bet voids. They had originally voided Salah then paid out.

Best part is that I put £20 on Salah to test what the maximum stake was, cashed it straight out, then decided I was going to have £20 on it after all, and they've paid out on both Salah bets, and obviously Mane. :lol:

Haha brilliant 

Was bored so having a browse through Sky Bet and noticed they have a couple of specials - odds of 7/1 for Liverpool and Man City to win all their remaining league games. Definitely worth a punt

Also noticed its 150/1 for the title to be decided by a playoff. Didnt even know that was possible. Not sure on results needed for that to occur