Aston Villa 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 21/08/21 - post-match from page 13

BlueStar

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

2 games man [emoji38]

Expected better today, especially because Villa are a bit unsettled at the minute and got dealt with last week by Watford. Really think the signs are looking ominous.

Edited by KaKa

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Giving all the mid table teams a head start on us, fucking great.

Mid table teams aren't our rivals, it's the bottom 3 potentials we need to beat in our mini league.

And we haven't played any yet!! :indi:

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

You don't think we are shite and in trouble?

Nah , ive seen it all before , many times last season we looked doomed , I’m just staggered at folk saying/wanting us to be in trouble after 2 games .

Frankly mate I couldn’t give a shiny shite , my Accy is about to net me £900

1 minute ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

It's a mess in all areas . Almiron and Willock don't look sure where they should be playing. Murphy's been appalling defensively. 

The best thing is I don't remember Manquillo ever really putting a foot wrong. He was one of our most improved players and he can't get a game.

Guest HTT II
Just now, GWN said:

Nah , ive seen it all before , many times last season we looked doomed , I’m just staggered at folk saying/wanting us to be in trouble after 2 games .

I’m full on hate for all things NUFC now, crash and burn, lose, go down, the fucking lot, popcorn season for me, loving it. 

Just now, GWN said:

Well played, in respect of anyone wanting us to be in trouble, unless you have a better idea as to how to get rid of the fat fraud Im not sure how else we could go about it ?