Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Unfortunately Eddie is a well known gobshite. How many times has he lied through his teeth in press conferences about players being injured? As much as I admire Eddie as manager, the bloke has absolutely zero respect for the fans and treats us like dirt on the bottom of his shoe. 

But we love managers that treat us like this! We’re masochists. Let’s embrace him in spite of this!  ?

20 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Asked about a clause in Bruno's contract,

" I don't know anything about that "

There is one, or he's denying it, or he genuinely is claiming he knows nothing about players contracts?

It's just a polite way of telling the journalist to mind his own business.

".....so I do think we've got some options in there and also we've got the option of, sort of, trying something quite different.... tactically to try and fill that position" 

"and what would that be?" 

"I don't know, I haven't thought of it yet" 

?????????????

23 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

".....so I do think we've got some options in there and also we've got the option of, sort of, trying something quite different.... tactically to try and fill that position" 

"and what would that be?" 

"I don't know, I haven't thought of it yet" 

?????????????

Gotta’ be thinking of playing Schar in midfield 

Clearly we need an "elite manager" to take us to the next level, oh and clearly Eddie can't be that manager. [emoji38] Need someone with an Italian name or something.

Edited by Erikse

This man… they sneered and laughed when he was linked and appointed. Eddie Howe? The bloke who relegated Bournemouth? He’s not elite. He wasn’t even top of their list. Fuck talkSPORT. Fuck the pundits on Sky. Look who’s laughing now. I would not swap this man for anyone in the world. Wor Eddie. 

So ... tactical enough now? Elite enough?

Top top manager.

Done that tonight with Botman, Joelinton, Wilson, Willock and Barnes not available.

Hope the doubters all calm the heck down now.

Love how the current defensive setup is coming along.

Pick our moments to press and if teams play through it, drop into that compact block just in front of our box.

Looking very promising.