Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, GEFAFWISP said:

He's a poor tactician according to some on here don't forget, as evidenced by rinsing Pep with his tactical changes.

I obviously don't watch it every City game but I've never seen Pep have no clue how to change a game that's turned on him like that. Eddie the fucking magician 

Loved the tactical adjustment to close off all those spaces in between the lines that Man City love to exploit.

Very nice change from the first meeting. 

Lascelles and Dummet at centre back and held Man City to an XG of 0.56.

Top class.

45 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Loved the tactical adjustment to close off all those spaces in between the lines that Man City love to exploit.

Very nice change from the first meeting. 

Lascelles and Dummet at centre back and held Man City to an XG of 0.56.

Top class.

Aye.  I was so impressed with how compact we looked. We didn’t have those massive gaps between defence and midfield. It was tight. Ok Rodri and co weren’t playing but we had some boys out there. But we looked much better off the ball even in the first half than we have against City, Liverpool, Brighton or Milan. 

My biggest gripe with Howe has been not addressing those gaps. But they were largely closed today. Well done lad. 

16 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Someone with a mic literally in their nostrils during the presser. Great production values.

Ha, i just came here to see if anyone else had mentioned it. Whoever it was, certainly doesn't sound the picture of health. 

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Someone with a mic literally in their nostrils during the presser. Great production values.

Don't know what it is about sports-related pressers but they're always fucking shocking.

I'm no tech whizz so maybe I'm underestimating whats involved but I can't fathom how it's so consistently hard to strike a balance between the volume of the journalists and whoever they're interviewing.

That may be a wholly unrelated rant as I've not even watched this particular interview. Your comment just reminded me of the irritation.

8 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Not that I've listened to the Ramble for a few years now but didn't have them down as the sort to gun for such cheap points, especially if Pete's still about. 

It's much more likely that Pete was involved tbh, his patter is absolutely woeful these days. 

3 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Asked about a clause in Bruno's contract,

" I don't know anything about that "

There is one, or he's denying it, or he genuinely is claiming he knows nothing about players contracts?

Unfortunately Eddie is a well known gobshite. How many times has he lied through his teeth in press conferences about players being injured? As much as I admire Eddie as manager, the bloke has absolutely zero respect for the fans and treats us like dirt on the bottom of his shoe. 

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Unfortunately Eddie is a well known gobshite. How many times has he lied through his teeth in press conferences about players being injured? As much as I admire Eddie as manager, the bloke has absolutely zero respect for the fans and treats us like dirt on the bottom of his shoe. 

[emoji38]