Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I thought it was a good call bringing Livramento on instead of Hall, there are certain games where Hall would be preferred for his attacking ability but today was not one of them.

Keeping it as solid at the back as possible was the priority.

6 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I thought it was a good call bringing Livramento on instead of Hall, there are certain games where Hall would be preferred for his attacking ability but today was not one of them.

I thought swapping Joelinton and Ritchie over was a great move as well when they were beginning to get at us down our right. 

Give him a ten year contract now. Not even joking, I don't want to lose the family feeling the entire setup has, and doesn't seem present at many other clubs.

Oh yeh and he's a pretty good manager. I can't imagine liking whoever comes after him. We've got a gem.

2 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Give him a ten year contract now. Not even joking, I don't want to lose the family feeling the entire setup has, and doesn't seem present at many other clubs.

Oh yeh and he's a pretty good manager. I can't imagine liking whoever comes after him. We've got a gem.

He’s ours for many, many years to come :indi:

50 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I was happy they went down his side so much as I thought Martinelli just wouldn't get past him. Jose Enrique stylee

28 minutes ago, andycap said:

Cambridge dortmund

So 7 losses in total to 5 different teams

Just the 5 losses in the league and to 3 different teams

He's made our ground a fortress, a stark contrast from when teams used to love coming here because getting a win didn't take much effort

3 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Last night felt like 21/22 us (well, when we were good that season).

Part of what is so impressive about the job he does for us is that we can win in different ways and it looks natural.

And with different teams!