Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 hours ago, mouldy_uk said:

Maybe the police dealt with it quietly 

5 hours ago, Lish007 said:

Has this happened yet?

Pigs shut it down mate. Got locked up and posting this from Strangeways, where, ironically, my ham bangle is rather popular. 

1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

Pigs shut it down mate. Got locked up and posting this from Strangeways, where, ironically, my ham bangle is rather popular. 

You have an impressive vocabulary when it comes to certain parts of the anatomy :bluestar:

On 31/01/2024 at 18:56, The Prophet said:

Inflexible Eddie at it again.

It seems that he needed those extra days at training to make some much needed changes, and good for him. Great to see that he came trough the awful run of results. But also, it literally says on  that twitter post that the pressing structure has remained unchanged. It is strange subject to gloat or get back on people,  i think it almost underlines the point that we needed different ideas during the injury crisis but we largely tried the same thing.  And to note, as all of us should be, i am a huge fan of Eddie. It is just that i think that even he can sometimes make mistakes. The great thing is that he always learns and moves forward eventually,  but the does not seem to be the kind of manager who is quick to tinker.

The "too loyal" argument is absolutely fair with Burn. He got away with it last week at Villa and got Livramento on in the nick of time, same thing has happened this week and we're on the cusp of losing to fucking Luton Town the second time this season.

For someone supposedly into self-improvement and learning so much he loves making the same mistakes.

Prediction for the future of this thread.

People will point out valid concerns with mistakes Howe keeps making.

People will call out anyone who raises valid concerns as being bed wetters or whatever.

Circle of life.

Just now, David Edgar said:

People will call out anyone who raises valid concerns as being bed wetters or whatever.

Circle of life.

Nature of football forums I guess, but 100% this

Just now, David Edgar said:

Circle of life.

Buzzing aren't you?