3 hours ago, Mike said:

:lol: Yup. @Gawalls Garden Centre.

@Jill Engaged in domestic tasks

@SiLvOR at the cinema.

We're gonna win a fucking treble.

You're gonna be mad as fuck when I'm successful in that ballot for West Ham 

24 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

You're gonna be mad as fuck when I'm successful in that ballot for West Ham 

Cinemas must be packed in West Ham if you gotta enter a lottery, like.

Could just picture Eddie's first day taking training at Chelsea when poor Lewis Hall shows up for his first session since returning after Eddie successfully dodged his obligation to buy just weeks earlier. 

The replies are half of them being disgusted at being linked with Eddie. How would they feel knowing there’s no chance he’d leave us for them?

Timing of that comment is purely so Eddie Howe can be asked about the link at tomorrows press conference.

Anything to disrupt preparations.

On 02/03/2024 at 23:27, timeEd32 said:

But I think the most fair criticism of him has to do with player rotation and rest. 

Isak starting three games and playing 200 minutes in a week and Willock playing in all three on their immediate return from injury seems an unnecessary risk given the seasons they’ve had. And if Isak is going to start today then it would have been the perfect time to give Gordon a rest. Instead he played 300 minutes this week. Gordon is going to hit 4000 minutes this season; maybe 4,500 including the U21 Euros.

Not happy about this.

It’s been 4 months or so and he still hasn’t been able to sort out our defensive fragility. I like Eddie and he has credits in the bank, but they are slowly running out. 

2 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

It’s been 4 months or so and he still hasn’t been able to sort out our defensive fragility. I like Eddie and he has credits in the bank, but they are slowly running out. 

Him being defensively niece with Bournemouth was my main worry with him when he first arrived.

Last season things obviously changed, but this season has just reversed all that.

Howe should be here next season and have another crack but I worry about our owners. 12 league defeats is awful and it’ll surely be more than that by the time the season ends. Regardless of the circumstances our owners might think it’s time for a change. 

Not good enough. With the exception of last season he has never been good at defending. We are shipping sloppy goals for fun and he is unable to adress the problem. 

For me he is a dead man walking. 

My concern is that it is a huge gamble for the club to back in Howe ball with a huge spending spree in the summer. As mentioned in another thread, we need to target players with improved technical qualities. It’s a glaring weakness when our pressing game isn’t up to standard. 

We're going out of the cup on Saturday. Then, the Saudis will probably starting to see potential names to replace Howe at the end of the season unfortunately unless a dramatic turn and rise in results and form happen after the international break until the end of the season.