Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Getting our confidence back, and looking like ourselves from the start of the season. Top 6 actually looking real now. A good window and a serious assesment of how we can prevent the injury situation from this season, and next season could be fire.

Edited by Erikse

Tactically schooled Ange today. Well done Eddie!

Would absolutely love for him to have a beast of a run in and finish 6th. He deserves it.

:howe:

Spot on today, again. He's managed to turn things around having to start the likes of Krafth with players such as Murphy playing out of position. Would have 4 wins i a row if it wasn't for Dummett's error. 

2 minutes ago, Memphis said:

Imagine not believing in this guy... couldn't be me

Takes a special kind of "supporter" to turn on him after everything 

Brilliant from Howe. 

Got everything decision right. Tactically outclassed Ange. I loved the approach. I loved the font three. 

It reminded me of the old us. We were aggressive.  That extra cover and sitting deeper allowed us to be super aggressive. We should consider keeping this approach. 

Thank you Eddie. 

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Brilliant from Howe. 

Got everything decision right. Tactically outclassed Ange. I loved the approach. I loved the font three. 

It reminded me of the old us. We were aggressive.  That extra cover and sitting deeper allowed us to be super aggressive. We should consider keeping this approach. 

Thank you Eddie. 

Yeah the perfect approach with this eleven. just keep going by sitting deep and then be lethal. So much more in controll and feels like its also not so demanding for the player. Spurs were really poor though.

It’s games like today that remind you why he’d be so difficult to replace. There’s something intangible about our philosophy at home that transcends the players available. Deserves a tonne of credit.