Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

50 minutes ago, GWN said:

agree, feels different now , plus you have a bunch of players knowing soon that they will be binned , plus they are shit.[emoji38]

Not much difference in personnel, the signings we’ve made who are in the team are probably better than we had. Clubs like Brighton & Palace who we were in and around are way ahead of us now though, plus the likes of Villa, Leeds & Brentford who are now in the league from then are better than Fulham, Cardiff & Huddersfield.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

4 minutes ago, Dandy Don said:

According to some reports this morn,a few top names have turned us down.....

Frightened we go down???

Mustn't have much confidence in themselves if they don't think they could turn a team around with more than half a season and a transfer window.  We're not that far gone yet. 

6 minutes ago, Dandy Don said:

According to some reports this morn,a few top names have turned us down.....

Frightened we go down???

It wouldn’t surprise me, but if that had happened I’m sure it would have been leaked by managers agents that they had rejected us 

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Mustn't have much confidence in themselves if they don't think they could turn a team around with more than half a season and a transfer window.  We're not that far gone yet. 

Not a good look for the old cv though is it. I've got no doubt if we were about 12th there would be a bigger queue of "elite" names willing to take it on

17 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I never rated him before Belgium and im now concerned that it must be 4/5 years or more since he was in club football, if he was poor before I don’t see how he has improved since.

A golden generation side as well. Won absolutely nothing.

28 minutes ago, jack j said:

Not a good look for the old cv though is it. I've got no doubt if we were about 12th there would be a bigger queue of "elite" names willing to take it on

That’s a mute point because if we were 12th we would still have Bruce in charge to until the end of the season 

15 minutes ago, peder said:

So Conte will go to Spurs, so thats him of the list.

We need to get this sorted ASAP, we need points.

Was he ever on the list in reality?

Not even sure he would go to Spurs either

1 minute ago, Dandy Don said:

It's obvious Fonseca has turned it down,he was well odds on...Would have been in by now.

He's in frame for Spurs.

Not sure if Fonseca will go to Spurs after they fobbed him off in the summer. I still think he could be our man 

Caulkin has wrote a good piece this morning. Said movement on the new manager this week and the board are aware of the urgency needed now to get the manager appointed. Did say Jones could be in charge on Saturday but sounds as though he thinks a new manager will be in this week.