Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

No to Nuno, No to Martinez, No to Lampard. No to anyone associated with anyone already coaching or at the club.

Just get a good quality progressive manager with his own ideas and methodology. A strong mind who believes in his approach.

If it's attack or defence, whatever....let's just have a fucking identity.

If the new guy wants Graeme Jones to help, that's fine.

The rest can all fuck off.

But let's get it done, it's took long enough.

2 hours ago, New Beginnings said:

This is comedy. 2 days ago I was being called everything 

Now everyone is agreeing with me

Its needs to get done....now

One job!

Your use of the word "everyone" is . . erm . . not quite correct !!

I know odds tend to mean nothing but the Emery one is interesting because he’s hardly been strongly linked like the others and his name hasn’t been mentioned for about a week. Probably means nowt but interesting he’s favourite.

There is a fine balance between getting the right man in, and doing it fairly sharp to stop the slide.

Me personally though, I prioritise getting the right person in firstly.

We might be getting rebuffed left right and centre for all we know, but I don't imagine the right man with the right vision will be shitting his pants about us going down/flirting with the drop.

They need to know what they want to achieve with us and want to build regardless of our position. Them kind of managers aren't going to be poch/conte etc.

All in my own humble opinion of course.

I'm not nearly as informed as you guys but getting rejected might be what is happening. 

Does staff count against FFP? I'd overpay and sell it as if you take the jobs you run the show and here is the transfer budget, which goes up everytime it can to comply with FFP. Sell the ideas you have for sponsorship which rolls the budget forward.

I would have to think that would be a great selling point despite the shit spot the team is in now.

You hear that, Mr. Anderson? That's the sound of inevitability, that's the sound of thousands of tea towels being binned because it’s been a fortnight with the new owners and we haven’t won anything. Goodbye Mr Anderson. 

It’s been widely reported that multiple interviews are ongoing and that a recommendation will be made to PIF this week before an appointment. How do you get from there to we’ve been turned down? We haven’t offered anyone the job yet man.