Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Please be Emery, he’s a progressive Rafa basically, he’d be some appointment and statement. Although we don’t have the right players for him right now, I think he’d give us a massive lift and will have us outside of the bottom 3 by January.

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

Looks like the press has been briefed It’s Emery. Would be a massive appointment!

we're gonna struggle to attract decent managers or players stuck to the foot of the table.

any half decent  coach would be fine. if he saves us from relegation but is generally shite, they'll sack him in the summer.

its all about getting to the end of the season and staying up.

Just now, HTT II said:

Please be Emery, he’s a progressive Rafa basically, he’d be some appointment and statement. Although we don’t have the right players for him right now, I think he’d give us a massive lift and will have us outside of the bottom 3 by January.

I think he'll keep us up. But with our December fixtures I think the earliest we could get out of the bottom three would be March.

It is going to such a slog this season.

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

Warming to it the more I read. Think the PSG ((Which I never give managers credit for)) and Arsenal jobs shape too much of my thinking for him. 

A win percentage of 55.% at Arsenal, Europa final, and won all domestic titles at PSG. Aye…

1 minute ago, mattypnufc said:

A win percentage of 55.% at Arsenal, Europa final, and won all domestic titles at PSG. Aye…

It went bad at the end though at Arsenal and PSG is a gimme job hence why I said I don't give managers credit for it. 

1 minute ago, mattypnufc said:

His win % at all the clubs he has been at is pretty impressive. He was the one I wanted from the start, so I would be over the moon if we do get him.

would be delighted if its emery, was my number 1 choice (bar rafa coming back) but didn't think he would leave Villarreal at this stage of the season.... exciting times ahead if we pull this off

Edited by GavMcEl

Just now, GavMcEl said:

would be delighted if its emery, was my number 1 choice (bar rafa coming back) but didn't think he would leave Villarreal at this stage of the season.... exciting if we pull this off

Just now, Caleb70 said:

5 million compensation to get him away from villareal

Fuck me, that’s less than Bruce spent on kebabs here…