Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 minutes ago, huss9 said:

if we get him, lets get this made up as a flag!

(like jocky wilson and dexy's on totp .... god i'm old!

:indi: let’s do this shit! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

bet Heron’s all over the new “Dick” flag 😂

Edited by PauloGeordio

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

It went bad at the end though at Arsenal and PSG is a gimme job hence why I said I don't give managers credit for it. 

It went bad for Wenger too. I think he was on a hiding to nothing.

Forgive me, I’ve been a big fan of Emery since 2008 and watching Valencia loads, what he did with them, and other mediocre clubs with next to no money is nothing short of a miracle. 

Can only see it being a positive appointment for us. Genuinely the best of the names being linked as he has PL experience, and a point to prove after the Arsenal period. Imagine he’ll have spoken to Rafa too. 

Just now, geordie_b said:

How is his reputation in Europe atm?

If the PL teams are going to be difficult to deal with the attracting players from the continent will be massive

Won the Europa last year with Villarreal? Imagine his stock is fairly high. 

2 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Paul Robinson is saying that Unai Emery wouldn’t excite the fans. Come on this forum and find out you twat

We've had 3 years of Steve Bruce FFS! This is like every Christmas and Birthday rolled into one

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Paul Robinson on sky talking on behalf of us as not to be excited over Dick 😂 fucking balloon 🎈 

he's a knob head, mind when rafa took the Everton job he was on bein sports with Keys and Gray saying what a terrible appoint Rafa was, and he hasn't done anything recently etc....

I hope the club are confident and know what they’re doing leaking this out. Some reporting there’s still a lot of work to be done with Howe also under consideration. If they can’t get Emery and we fall back on Howe it’s going to suck. 

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

Really don’t get this logic of some pundits saying that someone like Eddie Howe would do better that Unai Emery in our position. A good manager is a good manager (full stop).

Not British innit. Standard English pundit mentality. Looking after their PFM mates. 

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

What’s Emery’s opinion of Matt Ritchie? That’s all I want to know tbh. If he thinks he’s utter shite and should never play again, I’ll drive to Spain and fetch him here myself.

Also see:

Lascelles

Clark

Fraser

Darlow

Joelinton