Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

31 minutes ago, Sima said:

There was one called Wearside who was renamed Wireside 

EDIT - Just seen pixelphish's post on the previous page.  I'm sure there was on on here called Definitely Maybe as well?

Wireside was Marraback off of RTG I think. 

Its good tho get a manager in. His coaching team seems pretty thin, that means our horrible coaches will stay on. I was hoping we changed out the Mike Ashley area as soon as possible. Now its just to get a DOF in so we can start the shopping spree.

1 minute ago, Begbie said:

Its good tho get a manager in. His coaching team seems pretty thin, that means our horrible coaches will stay on. I was hoping we changed out the Mike Ashley area as soon as possible. Now its just to get a DOF in so we can start the shopping spree.

We haven't even announced him yet, so not sure where your info about the coaches is coming from?

2 minutes ago, Begbie said:

Chronicle already announced the Steve’s are getting binned 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Chronicle already announced the Steve’s are getting binned 

Hopefully put in the ice bath wheelie bins and collected by O’Briens and sent to landfill.

9 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

We haven't even announced him yet, so not sure where your info about the coaches is coming from?

Sry mr, should have written rumours about him joining with his coaching team. But yeah thanx for paying attentions to the details..

I think eventually in time, as Jones’ role is lessened he will seek somewhere else to do his coaching, but that said, it’s up to him to become a key member and if he does, than it’s all good. I have no hate for him, nor do I rate him, however, at all. So I’d happily see him gone.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

I think eventually in time, as Jones’ role is lessened he will seek somewhere else to do his coaching, but that said, it’s up to him to become a key member and if he does, than it’s all good. I have no hate for him, nor do I rate him, however, at all. So I’d happily see him gone.

Yeah, I'd like him sacked but I'll put up with him being here if he's a background figure. 

I won't claim to understand why there's any reason for him to stay mind.